𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

⚠️ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ⚠️

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I get off the hood and go to the passenger door, but she looks at me from the other side, shaking her head in denial. "Get in the back" Oh fuck.

I open the door and move the seat to get in the back.

I'm too fucking nervous.

She does the same and I'm literally shaking right now. Why am I so submissive when it comes to Billie?

"I wanna ask you something"  Billie says and I nod. I looked into her eyes for a second and then lower my gaze.

"Can I touch you?" She asks and wet her lips.

I gulp so hard... and after a few seconds, I nod to her.

"Please use your words, baby" She takes my cheek and moves my face in her direction.

These butterflies are turning into birds in my stomach. SEND HELP.

"Yes... please" I say in a low voice, her face is so close to mine at this point that I could say it telepathically.

She smirks at my response and then gives me a soft kiss, then another more intense, then her tongue bursts into my mouth.

With her hand on my cheek, she moves my head to the side to access my neck and she places small kisses along the way.

I am practically closing my legs tightly to try to control what happens between them.

Billie is sitting with her body in my direction and I am leaning on the seat.

While she gives attention to my neck she lowers her hand through it to reach my chest. She carefully runs her hand over my shirt, brushing her fingers over my breasts.

A small moan escapes my lips from all the tension that is building in me. I throw my head back when she leaves my neck.

She unbuttons my shirt. This lucky motherfucker, I could barely get out of bed today to also put on a bra.

I already know what's coming and I'm biting my lip in anticipation. I'm so horny right now that I can't wait anymore.

"You're beautiful"  She whispers while stroking one of my breasts and I giggle at her comment.

She is so caught up in seeing and touching my nipples with her soft fingers that it makes me lose my sanity. But two can play this game.

I take her chin and guide her face to mine to kiss her, I burst with my tongue into her mouth and my fingers immediately tangle in her hair.

She brings me close by the waist and my leg is almost on top of her body, this is such a hot mess.

She reaches for my pants and undoes the button, oh yes. She moves her hand over the lower part of my stomach as if caressing it. She is such a tease.

She breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes, "Are you sure?" She asks as she looks down seeking approval.

"I'm sure, Billie" I whisper with a raspy voice. Consent is so fucking sexy.

Her hand enters my panties slowly and her eyes don't leave mine. I'm so wet right now that it's almost embarrassing.

She reaches for my clit and my mouth opens a little in surprise, her fingers feel so good.

I close my eyes while she explores my folds. I'm fucking dreaming.

"Charlie, look at me" Her voice is firm and demanding.

I open my eyes and at the same time, she puts a finger inside me. "Shit" I whimper.

She starts to move it slowly, her touch is killing me.

"How does it feel?" She asks in the sexiest way.

Our eyes don't leave each other and I open my mouth to speak but her pace increases. "So g-good" I stutter.

I feel the orgasm approaching while she moves her finger inside me. But in a quick movement, Billie takes her hand out of me. "What? " I throw my head back.

"I'm not ready for you to come yet" She brings her fingers to her mouth and sucks them.

I see her moves and I bite my lip. She is the sexiest human alive.

After licking her fingers very well and without separating her gaze from mine, she takes the waistband of my pants and lowers them, I lift my butt to help her and she takes them out and throws them away.

She tries to touch my pussy again but I don't let her. I push her back against the seat and I climb on top of her with my legs straddling hers.

"Uuuh" She smirks and her hands go straight to my ass.

I'm still wearing my panties but they're probably soaked, her hands are on my ass pushing it down to create friction.

I love how she makes me feel the only thing in the universe when she doesn't take her eyes off me.

"Let me touch you" I whisper in her ear and then bite her lobe.

"I will trust me. But let me finish what I started" She licks her fingers to get them wet and then rubs them on my clit.

"Oh shit, Billie" I can not close my eyes.

"How many fingers?" Her asking gives me chills and I respond in less than a blink.

"Two. Please" I'm fucking running out of air.

She puts two fingers inside me and with her thumb, she massages my clit.

I start to move a little faster to match her movements and she reaffirms her grip on me with her free hand. Her thumb is a little below my hip and the rest of her hand trying to guide my ass down.

"I'm so close Bil" I'm gonna come so hard I can feel it already.

My moans are getting louder by the second and her free hand goes to my face so I can look at her.

"Come in my fingers, baby" Her hoarse voice it's like the drop that overflows the glass.

"Shit, shit, shit" I whisper-scream as I feel it coming.

She grabs my neck as I close my eyes, "Open your eyes"

Jesus fucking christ.

I burst into the craziest and wild orgasm ever.

The way she doesn't take her eyes off mine makes this even more exciting than possible.

"You're so fucking sexy" She says and kisses me hard. I rest my head on her shoulder as I try to catch my breath.

After a while of resting and her caressing my hair, I lift my head and look at her.

"I really like you, Billie" I confess.

"I really like you too, Charlie" She smiles at me and my heart skips a beat.

"But really, really" I replied and giggle.

"I really really really, too" She says and we both laugh.

She passes both hands around my waist and draws me to her to give me a hug. This is more intimacy than I deserve.

"I bet you're hungry again" She says.

I laugh, "You're so right"

"I guess our next stop is Taco Bell and we can do what you want after that" She raises both eyebrows and smirks.

"Sold" I kiss her cheek and I get off her.

I search for my pants and she helps me put them on. I think I really... like this girl.