𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

⚠️ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ⚠️

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been two days since our date with Billie

It's been two days since our date with Billie. We spent the rest of the afternoon at her house with her family, playing and eating delicious things.

It was memorable.

Everyone in that family has such a pure and kind soul that it makes you want to cry. For real.

After that day Billie had to go to Chicago for some interviews or something like that, so I've been missing her, but today I will see her.

It is partly good because I have had to work -in you know what- and I have not found the right time to tell her what I do for a living.

We haven't gotten to that topic either so I have no idea how she would react. I'm sure it would be fine, it's not like we're official... at the moment. But finding out that the girl you're dating is a dancer at a club must be a bit weird.

I guess that when the time comes we will see.

Back to work though, these two days have been so productive. The tips have been very good and I already have a lot of cash waiting to be counted under my bed.

I know this job isn't something I want to do forever, but for the moment it's what sustains me, and allows me to live with certain luxuries. I'm grateful.

We always talked with Elena about our dream of being professional dancers, but we never had the money to enter the academies... so we decided to take the easy way.

I could still raise money to get into one, dancing is one of my favourite things in life, and even when I have put it aside, it's what makes my soul smile and not many people know that.

Speaking of Elena... we talked and she told me the date of her tickets! She will travel to Los Angeles the following week and she will be with me for 5 days. I cannot be happier about that! I need her so much. And I know my mom misses her too.

It's almost noon and I can't stop counting the hours to see Billie. She told me that she would be arriving at 4 pm and I'm very anxious to see her. 

I look like a fucking teenage girl... It's kinda what I am though.

I have a lot of free time so I decided to sign up for some online classes. At the moment it's not too complicated but it keeps me doing different things.

So I do that while I wait. Also, I have lunch, listen to a podcast, take a shower... It's almost 5 pm now and there's no sign of Billie, and she doesn't answer her phone either.