𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sophie : 

Sophie is the cutest girl in the world, but she also has her extremely funny side... in a very strange way. 

I hadn't laughed so hard without the help of weed since I don't know when.

We hung out in a park near the Starbucks, and of course, she invited me to some coffee that I couldn't reject.

She told me about her life since we met in New York and I told her a thing or two about mine. I'm not that good at telling my stuff to anyone.

She was very nice about it and didn't ask questions that made me feel uncomfortable, like the fact of why I moved here.

Then of course she told me about the position they have vacant and I listened to her attentively. I told her that I would consult with the pillow tonight and give her an answer by Monday. What a fucking nerd.

I didn't remember that I liked her so much but, with how kind and funny she is, who wouldn't love her?

Also, I kinda dig her style and her vibes. She was wearing yellow plaid pants with a belt, some Dr. Martens, and she had a black top that made her look very cute. Besides... Her black glasses matched perfectly with her nose ring and short black hair.

After three hours or something like that, I get a call from my mom asking me where I was, I let her know where I am and tell her that I'll be home soon, that I just had to call an uber.

"I can drive you home," Sophie says after I hang up.

"You don't have to do that" I say, putting some hair behind my ear.

"Is nothing. If you want, you'll have the chance to return the favor" She winks at me.

"Fine" I laugh, my cheeks hurt from all the laughing now.

As weird as it sounds, she doesn't make me feel anything uncomfortable. Besides, I feel like the conversation flows so well... it's nice to have someone to talk to in this big city. I feel a little closer to New York, but that also makes me a little sadder.

The trip home goes by very quickly while we talk about totally weird things.

I find out that she has a strong passion for astrology, and she tells me some weird stuff about the signs. When I asked her if she could guess my sign, it didn't even take her two seconds to say Scorpio. Creepy.

When we got outside my house we stayed talking for a few more minutes. She told me that there would be something like a get-together tomorrow at the place she shares with her roommates.

"You could come if you like, so you won't feel so alone in this huge city" She giggles.

"It sounds fun" I say thinking about it, "Maybe I'll go"