𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The effect of the smoke begins to be less and less after we finish eating our burritos, we do it in silence and really enjoy them.

"Your mom said that you guys make music!" I say very excitedly, putting my hands together.

"Uhm, well... yes"  She says a little embarrassed.

"Can you... show me something?"  I raise my eyebrows in question mode and she smiles.

"Ok... But let me tell you this, dude... It's nothing you would normally expect. I kinda get your taste in music"  She says opening her laptop.

"You know nothing about me, bitch!" I mean it as a joke, but she changes her face to one somewhat, hurt?

"Let's change that then" She looks me right in the eyes and I get so nervous. She doesn't sound soft like always, she says it very seriously.

"Mmhm" It's all that comes out of my mouth.

I stare at her while she looks for something on her computer and before turning it so that I can also see, she tells me:

"Please don't judge too hard" And I nod.

Ocean Eyes Music Video Now Playing.

I see a much younger Billie with almost white hair singing in front of the camera.

I settle next to her and rest my head on her shoulder to get a better view.

Her eyes are very mesmerizing.

The chorus comes in and I can't help but feel very connected to this song. How come I never came across her music on the internet before?

She sings too beautifully. I find myself crying towards the end of the song. I can't fucking help my crying ass.

The video ends and Billie rushes to close the laptop lid.

"That was fucking weeeeeird, bro" She says laughing and I sniff my tears and laugh at her comment.

She turns to see me and realizes I'm crying. How embarrassing.

"Hey... don't cry" She reaches out to remove the tears that fall down my cheeks.

"Don't worry I cry about everything" I assure her, "But especially with beautiful things like this"

"Do you cry when you look in the mirror?" She asks me with a very serious face and I look at her for a few seconds, then we both laugh too hard, and we don't stop for a long time. I think I could pee myself.

Soon our laughter begins to fade and I stare at this beautiful and talented girl who makes me cry with her beautiful voice.

"I can't even tell you, that was mind blowing, Bil"

"Aigh dude, It's not such a big deal" She plays with her rings again, at this point I realize she does it every time she's embarrassed.

"Yes it is, you are so talented" But I decide to change the subject so she can stop being ashamed. "Have you already played live?"

She laughs but gets serious immediately, "Yes we have"

"You know that when I get home I'm going to look up all of you, right? Since you don't want to show me"

"Check my insta first, I look fire in my last post" She winks at me. Shit. 

"What is your handle?" I ask her and she replies, "Where are the avocados" and smile. 

I take out my phone and go to Instagram, "But not now, brooo..." She tries to take the phone away from me and I try to stop her with my free hand, but she keeps insisting, so I get out of bed and stay in front of her, Billie throws herself back in a losing mode.

I laugh at her while I search for her on Insta. Certainly, her last posts where she appears are fire.

She usually poses in a very sensual way with outfits that make you focus on her best attributes, like that beautiful face and those piercing eyes. I find myself touching my lips, something I do whenever something makes me horny. Fuck.

I see her and she's lying on the bed leaning on her elbows, watching me for who knows how long.

"Why waste your time on Instagram if i'm right here?" She fucking smirks at me.

I gulp nervously, is she hitting on me?

My phone starts ringing. I let it ring for a few seconds, because I'm still somewhat shocked by what she just said.

She gets out of bed and stands in front of me, "Aren't you going to answer?" I take my gaze away from hers and I see that's my mom calling, so I answer her.

"Hi mom," I say, turning around.

"Hi baby, I just got off work... I'm about ten minutes away. Maggie called me and say that you're at her house"

"Yes, I am. But I'm going home now" I answer her and take off the chain that I still had on.

"Ok, see you soon"

"See you" The call disconnects and I turn to see Billie standing in the same position as before without taking her eyes off me, I think my cheeks might explode.

"I have to go now, thanks for the food." I tell her with a small smile and she gets even closer to me.

"It's nothing, you can come whenever you want" She wets her lips before talking again "and if you prefer you can enter through the front door" She giggles.

I roll my eyes at her, "I'll think about it" I laugh.

"Ok, bye" I said to her.

She puts a hand on my waist to pull me closer and kiss me on the cheek, then she pulls away just a little and looks me right in the eyes.

"Bye, Charlie" She smirks, again.

I turn around and leave the room as fast as I can, I go through the living room but Maggie isn't there so I just leave the house and go to mine.

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞?