𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

⚠️ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ⚠️

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I wake up suddenly to a delicious smell that makes my stomach rumble. I pout when I see an empty bed without a sign of Billie. But then I smile when I realize what is happening in the kitchen. I can hear dishes and the hiss of something in a pan. The faint sound of music from the 50s helps me imagine Billie dancing while cooking.

That little nap was much needed but hot. This log cabin isn't as suitable for the heat, so I decide to change my clothes to a loose short dress.

I walk barefoot into the kitchen where I find Billie with her back to me, doing something on the stove.

She has a high bun with some loose hair, a big shirt, and shorts, she doesn't wear shoes either.

I silently approach as she gently moves from side to side to the music. I'm too in love with this woman, my smile could hurt my face at this point.

I can't help it, I'm very sure... I'm crazy, irrevocable, and completely in love with Billie.

I put my hands around her waist and hugged her tightly from behind. She jumps a little when she feels me, "Fuck! Charlie... you scared the fuck out of me! Oh, my goood!" She yells with her eyes close and I just giggle.

She tries to turn but I hold her tighter, kiss her cheek and rest my chin on her shoulder to see what she does. "What are you cooking, baby?"

Fever by Peggy Lee starts playing.

"Just some pasta" She stirs a pan with the sauce, "Mmmh, smells so good" I kiss her cheek again and bury my face in her neck. I rock us both to the rhythm of Peggy Lee's jazzy voice.

"Can you pass me that, please?" She points to pliers on the counter,

I separate myself from her to pass on what she asked me.

She bites her lip and frowns a bit as she concentrates on cooking, she's so adorable. I stare at her, leaning on the counter next to the stove.

"Are you enjoying the view?" She smirks but doesn't look at me. "Very much," I say softly and she shakes her head as she smiles.

"What are we doing today?"  She throws the pasta into the water and stirs it for a few seconds, then turns to answer me.

"I got a lot of shit plan, really... but it's kind of a surprise" She tries to look sad for not being able to tell me, but I know she loves it. I roll my eyes at her answer, but I decide to change the strategy.

"Come on, can you tell me? I won't tell anyone I promise" I pout and I put my hands under my chin to look like a puppy.

I can see in her expression how I almost break her, but then her smirk appears again, "You're very annoying, Charlie. I'm not gonna tell you tho" She resumes her cooking.

Fine, adorable Charlie didn't work out, let's try with another kind of Charlie, "That's not even annoying, I can be annoying" Show her, sun sign.

"Uuuh, Do you?" She uses her husky voice. Yes, I can, right?

I walk behind her and get closer, put my hands under her shirt, and slowly move them up to her abdomen. I bite her earlobe and whisper into her ear, "I can be so fucking annoying". She swallows hard, I move some loose hair on her neck and leave little kisses.