𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got to work just on time yesterday, so there was no problem with Murphy. I also don't like being the kind of girl who gives problems, I try to avoid it at all costs.

The road with Sophie on the other hand was somewhat uncomfortable. She apologized for the kiss and excused herself for having smoked too much, but honestly, I can't blame her, I did exactly the same with Billie.

Anyway, it was a clarifying talk and everything is fine now, something less to worry about.

When I got to the club though, I only had Billie and Drew on my mind. And at the end of my show, when I went to get my things and changed I saw all the missed calls from Billie.

It was 2 am when the show ended and I wasn't going to call her at that time.

She must be so mad, I literally left her and didn't say anything to her. I would be. 

I sent her a text when I was ready to work saying that I had to go and that we would talk later but she didn't answer, she only called me a million times after that.

When I woke up today my mom was gone and I had a message from Billie.

*Im in a meeting now but I'll be at your house in a bit. we have to talk about yesterday*

Shit. I can only imagine her angry face right now.  Scary... and sexy? 

 Whatever. Since I don't know what time Billie will come, I take a shower and tidy up my room. I make myself some breakfast and barely listen to a podcast while I eat my oatmeal.

I hope she doesn't hate me, I'm so not prepared for that talk.

The bell rings and I exhale all the air that I've been saving.

When I open the door, Billie comes in without saying a word, kisses me on the cheek and continues walking towards the living room.

Mmm okay? I close the door and follow her.

She sits on the small chair and spreads her legs, after a few seconds, she talks.

"Charlie, could you tell me where the fuck did you go yesterday? Please" Her voice is firm and subtly bossy, there is no hint of anger in her tone, just real concern.

"I'm so sorry, Billie" I sat in front of her on the other couch.

Her gaze is penetrating and there is no sign of a smile on her face.

"I... forgot that I had to work"  Her face changes to one of confusion. "And when I went to the bathroom and came back you were gone" I said as I got nervous in front of her.

"Zoe didn't know where you had gone and I called you but you didn't answer. I left you a message when I got to work because I couldn't reply to your calls, I'm sorry about that" I pout.

"Fuck, Charlie. I was so worried..." She massages her temples.  "Why didn't you tell me you worked?" Now she's showing me a bit of her exalted side.

"I don't know, it didn't occur to me" My nerves are killing me and I know what's coming next.

"It would be nice to know these things about you, Charlie" I know from her expression that she really meant it.

Fuck it, I'll tell her. If not now when? Lie to her and make this worse?  Then I would hate myself for not telling the truth. Nope, this is not like a Wattpad story.

I'll tell her and the worst that can happen is that she feels uncomfortable and leaves. In that case, it will be better to lose her now that my feelings are not that strong. Right?