𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Oh my god, Billie!" I whisper-scream when I see her and I put a hand on my heart.

"I'm so sorry! You're an easy target" She laughs but her expression changes when I don't laugh with her. I really thought this guy could... never mind.

She takes my chin and brings my head up, and our eyes meet.

"What's wrong, Charlie?" Her tone is protective as if she could fight anyone right now.

"It's nothing" I shake my head and I force a smile. She stares at me like trying to decipher me.

"Nah, don't bullshit me" She sounds kinda annoyed. I don't want to torment her with my problems, but I know how insistent she can be.

"I just got a te-" I get interrupted by Maggie.

"Dinner is ready! Come take a sit" She yells walking out of the kitchen with a tray full of food.

Billie takes me by the waist and brings me closer, "We'll talk about this later" 

Sheesh, bossy Eilish is hot.

She moves away without taking her eyes off me and I bite my lips. She smirks and shakes her head. Your fault for being so damn sexy.

We walk to the table where everyone is already seated, except Maggie, and we sit together in front of Finneas and Claudia.

"I hope you guys are hungry" Maggie says as she sits and we all agree with her.

"This looks amazing, honey" Patrick smiles at his wife across the table and she blows a kiss to him. They are so cute.

We all start to pass the food and eat while we had a light conversation.

In my family, we could never have a normal dinner because we were never all together or there was always some dumb discussion. It is sad to say but I don't miss my life in New York, at all.

I just miss my brother... Finneas reminds me so much of him. That almost paternal and protective instinct, but also the best friend with whom you can die laughing.

"You have to give me the recipe for that, it was amazing!" Claudia says to Maggie and she agrees enthusiastically.

They keep talking and Billie puts her hand on my thigh, which makes me turn to see her instantly. She smiles at me, with her cute dimples showing. She is so beautiful.

I take her hand under the table and we just stare at each other, I smile like a crazy person.

It's amazing how someone so surreal can walk into your life so unexpectedly. I'm so lucky.

"Guys, I have something to tell you" Billie turns to see everyone and my heart stops.

I don't like announcing things, I hate all the attention. Who would've thought that Huh?

"What is it honey?" Maggie asks, taking her hand above the table.

"I- Umm..." She doesn't seem nervous at all, she looks at everyone on the table and I squeeze her hand. She looks at me smirking.

I think she likes this, she likes the suspense and all the eyes on her.

"Billie" Patrick insisted. He seems worried.

"I ask Charlie to be my... Girlfriend and she said yes" She starts so slowly and then rushes her words, such a bitch.

She bites her lip and looks at me, I can help to smile too.