𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Sheesh, you look so fine" Billie says as I enter her car

"Don't try to flatter me when you wake me up at 7 AM!" I say trying to sound angry but when I saw her the anger already disappeared.

"I promise you it will be worth it" She strokes my thigh and pouts after she talks.

I get nervous, but I try to hide it. "Okay" I roll my eyes. "Because getting up before the sun seems a crime"

"Looking so sexy at 7 AM should be a crime" She looks me up and down and I swallow hard, I change the conversation because it makes me very nervous.

"I'm starving" And it is my turn to make a pout.

"Breakfast! That's our first stop" Billie says as she starts the engine, "Your seat belt please" She points at it.

"Oh, right" I giggle.

Billie waits patiently for me to fasten the belt and then she takes my cheek and turns my face to her. 

She gives me a soft little kiss that I didn't know I needed and my eyes stay closed for longer than I expected when she stops.

"Am I that ugly?" She says laughing.

I open my eyes and she is looking at me, her gaze is so cute and her smile is so adorable that it makes me want to squeeze her cheeks until they explode.

"You are fucking beautiful" Thanks, word vomit.

She doesn't answer me but her smirk gives her away. I can also make her nervous.

She plays music on shuffle and with each artist that appears we discuss the song and its music in general.

She is very good at this. I like that she listens to different styles of music and is so passionate about all of them.

She makes me laugh whenever she can with her clever comments or silly voices. The spectrum of silliness is wide.

We stopped at a small vegan cafe, "I ordered it to go, wait here", She says and gets out quickly, after a few minutes she comes out with a paper bag and an immaculate beauty.

I can't believe this girl likes me. She's so cute and sexy at the same time, she's driving me crazy.

"I was thinking of eating somewhere nearby, but if you're hungry please just eat" She says as she enters the car and I smile at her.

"I can wait" Can I really? "Maybe a kiss will keep me sated for a while longer" I say lightly but I really want her lips on mine.

Even though her smirk annoys me a bit, I know she wants to kiss me as much as I do.