𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I like you, Charlie"  Yeap, that's what she said. "I hadn't even given myself the time to think about what I felt for you, but from the moment you fell on my backyard-"

"Oh stop, that shit is so embarrassing" I whine.

"It was hilarious tho" She giggles and I'm so happy to hear her laugh. "Aight, now you can throw all your shit at me, go ahead"

I think for a few seconds, I had planned to tell her so many things. But now none of that makes sense. 

I thought she was playing with me while she was still in that relationship... Just imagine how shitty those previous relationships had to be, huh?

But for Billie it was different, she was only trying to escape from it.

"The truth is that... I was very upset, and I know it was stupid. Why would I be angry with you? If we never talk about our feelings" I say looking down, "I mean, I kissed you and that shit was dumb, but I also was very high, and I couldn't help myself"  I feel so exposed but relieved.

She listens to me very carefully and moves her hair around.

"Then you kissed me and then left, you crazy bitch! So many things went through my head when you didn't speak to me after that. I was fucking losing it" I say with more emotion than I intended and she pouts.

"I'm such an asshole, I'm so sorry!" She raises her hand to caress my cheek and I get very nervous, then she takes it out because as she notices my reaction and I shake my head as I laugh.

"I'm an asshole too, don't worry" I smile at her and she stares at me.

"Shit, you're so pretty" I feel my cheeks turning red. Now that I know how she feels about me, I get even more nervous than before. Why am I like this?

"Stop it" I whisper as I look down. I'm not usually like this, but she has a weird power over me.

"You know? No matter how confused I've been for the last few weeks... I had something very clear" She says in a soft voice.

I look at her and raise my eyebrows in question mode, "I needed to kiss you again" She wets her lips and I gulp.

"Do it then" I say without thinking and she smirks at me.

She comes closer to me and puts her hand on my cheek, my gaze is only on her lips until she smiles and I see her in the eyes. I smile back at her and she bits her lip. Fuck.

We're so close that I can feel her breathing and her smell. She smells so fucking good.

Our lips are almost touching and I close my eyes. She massages my cheek with her thumb and sends shivers down my body.

"Kiss me already" I whisper so softly that hardly even she could hear it.

Her lips meet mine and I feel like my heart is about to leave my chest. She kisses me so carefully it seems like she's trying not to break me, but I love it.

I can feel her soft lips in all their majesty, she moves her hand lower on my cheek to control the movements and the intensity of the kiss increases, her fingers on my jaw make it even more exciting.

I feel butterflies spinning in my stomach. I know right now that there is no better kiss than this, nothing can compete either.

Her tongue begins to take over, and I leave her without hesitation.