𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After that call, I take time to tidy things up in my room and do typical housework.

I got hungry again and I decided to make myself something to eat. Maybe today will not be such a productive day as I thought.

I put on my favourite playlist and I start cooking.

Get You by Daniel Caesar ft. Kali Uchis, now playing.

The truth is that I enjoy cooking. Most of the time I'm the one who cooks at home and now that it's just me and my mom, I would say that it's my best contribution to this house.

Today I'll prepare a chickpea curry with coconut cream, and white rice on the side, simple and delicious.

My playlist goes by very fast as I finish lunch. I go to the living room with my plate and I think about what to watch on TV.

As I think about something, images of Billie kissing me on the cheek appears in my mind.

"Ha!" I say out loud but to myself only.

I search all the music videos and songs that I can find of her.

While having lunch I have already listened to all her EP, and the rest of the songs she has created to date.

I fell in love with her cute face in Bellyache. I watch several live videos where she appears performing with Finneas.

These two are something else, my little head can't understand it.

How is it possible that there's so much talent in that tiny body?

After listening to all her music and music videos, I start binge-watching her interviews.

She's so down-to-earth for seconds and then she looks like a little two-year-old.

I laugh like crazy in some of her interviews and in others I feel very sad about how she expresses herself and how sad and empty she looks.

I turn off the TV.

What the fuck am I doing? I look like a 13-year-old obsessed little girl.

You should take advantage of this sunny day and go get some air, bitch. I tell myself.

I change into a two-piece bikini and go out to the backyard to get some vitamin D.

The hammock looks like the perfect spot, but it doesn't get any sun through the trees. So I pull out a blanket and spread it out on the grass to lie down.

I keep playing my playlist and close my eyes to rest in the sun.

A long time passes and I swear I was already falling asleep...

"Boo!" A low voice said and I snapped my eyes open.

Standing near my head I see a silhouette with a hoodie and I just scream as I stand up.

"Hey, hey... it's me!" She says with a concerned voice.

"You fucking... Billie! AGH!" I can't stop screaming my words and jumping around like I'm trying to shake off the scare out of me.

"I'm sorry!" She says trying to catch me, I eventually stop moving but keep my eyes closed trying to calm myself down. Billie is in front of me and she's holding and caressing both my shoulders.

"I fucking hate you, don't do that shit again" I said whining while I open my eyes to look straight into her blue ones.

She changes her worried face into a giant smile when she sees my less scared face then puts a hand to her mouth to control the laugh that is coming.