𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's too early in the morning, who the hell is knocking so insistently on the door? I get out of bed somewhat pissed off, with only my long pajama shirt and some panties.

"Fuck me" I whisper to myself as I walked down the stairs to answer the door. They keep pounding on it so hard.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm coming!" I yell at the end.

When I open the door the daylight leaves me stunned, it takes me a few seconds to get a good look at the person in front of me. But before I can react, she's putting me back in the house and closing the door behind her.

"Billie? What are you doing here?" I say confused but she takes my hand and leads me to my room.

She doesn't say anything while guiding me through the stairs.

When we get to my room she closes the door again and looks at me intently with her dark blue eyes.

"I couldn't sleep thinking about what happened yesterday... that kiss" She approaches me and runs her fingers across my lower lip while biting hers.

"Billie, I..." I really don't know what to say.

She doesn't wait for an answer, she takes my cheek with one hand and brings me closer to kiss me.

This time her lips are desperate and the intensity is bigger. She doesn't waste any time and with her other hand brings me closer from the waist.I pass my arms around her neck to attract her more to me.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," Billie says out of breath. Her lips leave my mouth to explore my neck. She leaves messy kisses everywhere and I'm starting to feel something down there.

"Oh, shit... keep going" I say with a broken voice.

Her hand goes down my thigh caressing every inch of it and then goes up under my shirt, reaching my naked stomach until it touches one of my tits.

A small moan leaves my lips when she caresses my nipple.

"Do you like that?" She asks me in a raspy voice and her lips return to mine. Her hand goes up my leg to caress my ass.

"Mmhm" I respond to her. She takes her hand out my tit and turns me quickly around. With my ass close to her center.

"Sheesh..." She sounds so sexy. Her hand goes up my chest to my neck and stays there, squeezing just a little. I'm kinda digging it.

"Touch me please" I say in a low and breathy voice.

"You're so needy" She says as she brings her hand to my panties, and puts it underneath.

"Shit" I throw my head back when I feel her on my clit.

She's got me so wet, her fingers run through my folds and I can hold my moans as she says dirty things to my ear.

"Charlie, you should wake up..." Billie's voice echoes in my head and I wake up.

"Shit" I say out of breath.

I wake up so horny and wishing that it hadn't been just a dream. I haven't had a wet dream in a long time and now it's all thanks to Miss Eilish.

I can't stay like this, I have to do something about it.

My hand goes down to my clit and I begin to touch myself while I think about the recent dream and the girl with blue hair that can even soak me in my sleep.