𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

⚠️ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ⚠️

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"This is the deal Billie" I say in a bossy and sensual tone. "I'm gonna show you but you're gonna sit there and just gonna watch, Okay?"

At first, she doubts it but then agrees and nods. I guided her to the bed again for her to sit down.

I turn on a dimmer lamp and put on music to set the mood.

Gone Away by H.E.R now playing.

I'm so in love with this song and I have used it a lot to practice dances. I've never had the opportunity to dance it on stage though, but I think it is perfect for this moment.

I'm so relieved that I was wearing a black lingerie set today.

I am somewhat nervous but also very anxious. Billie is sitting on the bed inspecting me with her intense gaze as I begin to move to the rhythm of the song.

As I dance for her I can only think about what I would do to her later.

I'm not giving a show like I normally would in the club, this is way more intimate, much more sensual and I do it because I really want to... I want her to be really soaked before I even touch her.

I slowly start to play with the waistband of my shorts, show her my stomach and move in a more sexual way.

While I take out my shorts I notice how Billie swallows... hard, I can tell how nervous she is.

The shirt I have on is long so it covers something of my thighs, what is sexier than that?

I kneel and spread my legs on the floor, my hands go up and down my body, maybe some moans come out of my mouth too.

Billie runs her thumb over her lips and then licks them, god I wish I did it for her.

"Come here, Charlie" Billie whispers, almost begging.

I crawl on the floor to reach her side, I touch her thighs with both my hands and she slowly brings her hand to my face.

"Easy Eilish, what did I say?" I giggle. I love being the one in control.

She sighs kinda annoyed but doesn't say anything, I take both her arms and put them by her side, "Keep them that way"

I get up from the floor and I take her by the cheeks and kiss her slowly. I know how hard it is for her to give up control. But I know she likes it, her little moans while she kisses me, prove me right.

I take off my shirt and I get on to straddle Billie. She tries to touch me again but I don't let her.

"You are killing me, baby" Her voice comes out so low and raspy, fuck me.

"What do you want?" I ask her, undoing my bra.

"I want to touch you, make you moan, feel your skin on mine... I wanna taste you so bad"  She really knows how to use her words.

I bit my lip as she spoke, and took off my bra when she finished.

"Touch me" I say in a whisper and she doesn't waste a second.

Her hands caress my thighs until they reach my ass and she squeezes, I moan with her touch but she quickly suffocates them with a kiss.

Her hands explore every inch of my body, my back, my waist, my breast... Mmmhm.