𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Billie walks back and forth in the room after I told her about what my mom's boyfriend did.

Elena and I suffered a lot because of him in New York, especially her, and we had to do things that we didn't want to.

Obviously, I told Billie the smallest details but I feel very strange hiding things from her. I hope this information is enough though.

Daryl Walsh was the right-hand man of the boss in the first club we worked in in New York.

He knew that we were minors and that we needed money so he manipulated us and certainly he abused his power.

I don't want to imagine how many more girls he treated as badly as us.

At first, he was very kind and inspired trust in us, he is very handsome and he knew that so used that in his favour but after a while, his true facet came to light.

The last months were a living hell, and it reached a point where he tried to abuse Elena... It was one night that we stayed to do extra shifts.

He begged my friend to attend a client in the VIP area. She refused but he insisted and threatened her. She couldn't say no.

The problem was that there was never a client, it was him and it was his office...

/Flashback/

I go into the dressing room and see the clock on the wall. It's almost 4 in the morning and the club is almost empty, we never stay that late. Where is Elena? I need my bed.

Daryl said something about a VIP room, but they are all empty already. So, where the fuck is she?

"Hey, Rose" I said to the girl next to me. "Have you seen El?"

"No honey, the last time I saw her she was walking into the boss's office with Daryl" She says as she removes her makeup.

"Oh okay. Thanks" I fake a smile. This is weird.

I leave the room and go to his office. I didn't even have the chance to change or remove my makeup.

When I get closer to the office I hear El's voice, but she doesn't sound very happy.

"Let me go, motherfucker!" She yells. Oh, fuck no.

I try to open the door but it is locked. I hit the door as hard as I can.

"I'm busy. Get the fuck out of here!" Daryl yells.

I still hear Elena's suffocated screams so I keep knocking on the door without saying anything.

After a few seconds, the door opens and I don't know what is taking over me but I run up to him and hit him right in the face.

Elena is in a corner of the velvet couch sobbing and with torn stockings.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I yell at Daryl.

/End of Flashback/

We went to the police and explained what happened. And even when he went to prison for a few days, he was released on bail and continued in the club the same as before, as if nothing ever happened.

He never managed to abuse her but if I hadn't arrived on time, I don't even want to think about it.

"I need a distraction" I say to Billie after a while from not talking.