𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I miss you so much baby, I will see you in a few days!" Elena says looking so excited through my phone.

"I miss you too El! I can't wait!" I tell her screaming and making little jumps in my room.

Parting with Elena has been the most difficult thing about moving, it has been complicated because she is like my sister and she is the one who knows every detail of my life.

"I'll call you when I know the exact date of the flight" She says and I nod.

"Aight, take care. Love you!" I smile at her and she blows me a kiss.

"Love you more, bye"

This morning I woke up with her call and the amazing news that she would come to see me for a few days, and I couldn't be happier. I'm excited to tell her about Billie, even though we only had our third "first" kiss yesterday.

I feel like the previous two weren't magical enough compared to yesterday to be called the first.

Today I have the day off and as a good Monday, I don't intend to do anything other than unproductive things.

Murphy took care to send me a calendar that I must fill with the days that I will go to work. This club is much more organized than the previous one, and I love it.

I can decide which days I go and they must be at least 4 a week. If I want to go more days and earn more money I can schedule it, but I must take at least one slow day and three productive days. The slow days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and the productive days are the rest of the week.

This week I will work Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Billie texted me saying that she would have meetings all morning but if she could come over to my house in the afternoon to hang out.

It didn't take me more than a minute to answer her with a yes.

The afternoon goes by so slow when I'm so expectant to see Billie again, it's like the universe knows it and time slows down.

After having lunch with my mom, I decided to go up to my room and tidy it up.

All the clothes that I bought are accumulated in a corner because I didn't know where to leave them, so I put on music and began to organize the clothes to store them.

After an hour or so, I decide to take a bath since I still have no response from Billie.

I return with the towel rolled to my body to my room and my hair dripping.

I like to hydrate my whole body after bathing, so I take off the towel and put on a bra and panties, to spread the lotion.

The music still sounds very loud and I sing while rubbing the cream on my legs.

My heart pops out of my chest when I hear the door slam shut behind me.

I turn around and see Billie smirking, leaning against the door, seeing me in just my underwear.

My hand goes to my chest and I throw my head back to calm myself from the shock.

"How did you get here?" I ask her, looking for a shirt and shorts in my drawer.

"Your mom let me in. She is very nice" She walks over as she answers me and I pass the shirt over my head, she grabs my shirt and pouts.

"You didn't text me" I smile at her and I turn around to grab the rest of my clothes.