𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Please... be my girlfriend" Billie mumbled like it was nothing, not asking but a bit like manifesting it.

Her eyes carry the questioning that doesn't reflect in her words, she looks for an answer in mine and in my puzzled expression.

She has the audacity to ask me this question when I'm completely naked and exposed and she has just given me the best orgasm of my life.

My decision may be based on the last moments where my heart was filled with happiness.

However, I've wanted to be her girlfriend for a while now, even though I didn't want to admit it to myself. She has my heart even if she didn't have that dazzling tongue.

"Charlie, say something please..." Billie mutters with a tinge of vulnerability in her voice.

"Are you asking me or...?" I ask her, sitting up on the bed, and avoiding her gaze.

I really want this but maybe she just said that after this blissful moment.

She sits next to me and takes my hands. I can see how nervous she is, cause she just stares at our hands and talks.

"Charlie, I like you... so much. I mean, I didn't know I could be this happy with someone, after, you know? Before" She sighs and looks up, her beautiful blue sky eyes meet mine.

"You're amazing, carrying and oh my god! So sexy!" I laugh at her silly voice and she smiles so big.

"I want to make you as happy as you make me... as you did when I was sinking into a horrible depression..." I know it is hard for her to tell me about this, I can notice the discomfort in her voice and by the fact that she lowered her gaze again.

"Even if you didn't know anything about me and how bad I was... since I met you, I-... I stopped bleeding on the bathroom floor" My heart aches with her words.

You can never know for sure how bad someone's state of mind and inner struggles are.

"Since then I only went there to cry, sometimes, you know? A bitch can't fix her life with a snap, but you Charlie... you fixed my life with just your presence" Some tears fall down her cheek but her voice never trembles, she is very tough and doesn't let that inner pain make her look weak.

I pout at her words and I bring her closer to hug the shit outta her, she wraps her arms around my back and hugs me tight.

"I'm so happy that I could help you, Billie. I can't imagine all the shit that you must have been through" I whisper in her ear and she hugs me tighter. "I'm so sorry you've had to experience that baby"

I break away from her and she sniffs her nose and runs her hand down her cheek to wipe away the tears.

"I'm a tough bitch, tho" She jokes and I smile with her cute smile. I take her cheek and move closer to bring our foreheads together.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Billie" I whisper, staring at her eyes. I can tell when her melancholy eyes change to ones of pure happiness.

"For real?" Her eyes sparkle.

"Yeah" I giggle and she throws herself on top of me with a powerful hug that makes us fall to the bed.

She leaves kisses all over my face and I can't stop laughing.

I can't express how happy and at peace I feel right now. I would never have imagined meeting someone who would turn the world upside down for me.