𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

Dec 18th, 00.01 AM.

Billie's legs shake one on each side of my face. She moans loudly. 

"Shit... This is gonna be the best birthday ever" Her words come out shaky and deep.

I giggle with her enthusiasm and I lay beside her. I promise I will do my best to make it so... 

"Happy birthday, Billie" I take her face to see her directly at her eyes, and I kiss her lips.

"Happy birthday to me!" She says so excitedly as she hugs me turning us around and staying on top.

"I know is my birthday, but I really wanna give you a gift..." She chuckles and looks at me with devilish eyes.

***

"It looks so cute, Maggie" I'm leaning on the O'Connell's kitchen counter while Maggie finishes decorating a little cake for Billie. She is still in bed.

"Thanks, Charlie. I hope she likes it..." She reaches for the candles and hands me some to put all of them on the cake. 

"I bet she will" I try to reassure her. 

When we finish and Patrick is all done with breakfast and Finneas and Claudia have just arrived, we all sneak into Billie's room. 

Maggie sits next to her and I hold the cake, she signals us to start singing. 

We all sing in unison and Billie starts to move, she opens her eyes slowly and smiles cutely when she sees us all there. She covers herself with the sheets, I assume she is embarrassed, but Maggie discovers her and she gets up while I bring her the cake. I kneel beside her, and she gives me a loving look that makes me melt.

She looks so pretty when she is waking up, I'm really gonna miss that. I push all my feelings away, cause I know I can't do anything about it now, today is her day. 

She blows all the candles when we finish our sing-along and everyone congratulates her. I kiss her cheek and she gives me a huge smile. 

"Thanks, guys" She says in a cute baby voice. 

We have breakfast together and she opens our gifts. She pouts with every each and one of them. When I give her my gift, she mouths an I love you, even before opening it. I mouth it back too. 

She starts tearing up when she takes a look at the book I made for her. It's mostly our most special moments, but there are also some... Bawdy things. She widens her eyes when she sees what I assume is one of my nudes. She brings the book to her chest and stares at me. 

I wink at her and giggle. I'm so chill cause I know no one is really paying attention to us right now. She peaks at the book again and bites her lips, looks at me again, and mouths a Fuck me, in a really silly way. I love her too much.

We all spent the day together, we have lunch at the birthday girl's favorite restaurant, and we have some crazy good desserts. After that, we get home to change and be ready for the party.

When we are leaving I get a text from Drew.

*is the plan still going?* 

I look over at Billie while she drives us to the party and I can't help but wanna cry. I do my best to hold it back.