𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She's looking so damn fine.

"Yes?" It's all I say.

She looks at me with her blue but intense eyes. She tries to hide behind a small smile her not so pleasant face.

"Can we talk please?" She asks, kinda frustrated.

"Now?" I tease her.

"Yeah, bro" Again with that fucking bro...

"Fine" I say and Sophie sits up to let me free. I extended my hand to Billie so she could help me stand up.

She does it right away with only one hand, and the impulse gets us super close together.

"Hi" I say looking at her lips and biting mine.

You fucking bitch, pull yourself together.

I look away and she doesn't let go of my hand to guide me inside the house.

We come to an empty room on the second floor and she closes the door behind her. I'm widening my eyes as I realize what she is doing and I bring my hands to my mouth to dramatize the moment.

She walks closer to me rolling her eyes after seeing what I did.

"Charlie, I just wanted to talk to you" She sits at the edge of the bed and palms beside her to motion me to do the same.

I sit next to her, "About what?" My voice comes out with an exasperated tone and my somewhat angry face matches it.

She licks her lips and begins to speak.

"I know you're very upset that Que is here after he crashed your car," She says playing with her rings.

"I'm not upset because of that" I stand up, "I'm fucking mad that you have a boyfriend who could have killed you and who didn't even care about you when you crashed because of him. And here you are doing nothing about it" I say yelling a little at the end.

"He's not my boyfriend," She says and then stays quiet for a few seconds, "He's stupid as shit though" She laughs.

I laugh at her comment too but I stop immediately. "Whatever" I take a few steps in front of her and then she takes my hand.

"Please don't be mad, it's just not worth it" She caresses my hand and I feel butterflies in my stomach, shit.

I look at her for a few seconds trying to decipher her intentions. Is she really worried about me?

"Okay" I rolled my eyes and I let go of her hold to go to the window. "Just because you're cute", I say almost in a whisper looking back at her, before going out the window to sit on the roof.

Maybe I say it with the intention of provoking her like the other time.

Billie comes out the window to sit next to me. We have a good view of the backyard up here. She sits close to me with her knees next to her chest and her arms above them to support her head.

"I did not expect to find you here," She tells me in a soft and low voice, looking me through her lashes.

"I didn't expect it either" Wow, great communication skills you have here Charlie.

I know I'm high, but when I'm close to her the feeling is very similar to being high, but better? It's like my body is drawn to Billie's.

"You look fine in that dress," She says looking at my entire body, I can't help but bite my lip as my mind goes places that it shouldn't.