𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 / 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She takes her hands out and I stare at her in surprise.

"I'm sorry but you are the sexiest in here" I gulp and I start feeling so embarrassed.

As a reflex act, I touch my lips and look around once the game continues, my eyes meet Billie's and she looks away when I look at her.

She says something in Que's ear and then stands up and goes inside.

Fuck it. I need to clear this up and fix it, I don't want her to stop talking to me because of my stupidity.

I try to go unnoticed, I stand up and go out of the circle to follow Billie.

I enter the house and the music is much dimmer and there are only a few people talking. I find Billie in the kitchen, looking at her phone.

"Billie" I say in a low voice getting closer to her.

She looks up and her eyes meet mine. "Hey, What's up bro?" Here we go again.

"What are you doing?" I ask her while I pour myself a glass of water.

"I think I'm gonna head out" She says without looking up from her phone... Ouch.

"Are you upset with me?" I get closer to her, but not much to invade her space.

"Why should I be?" She lifts her gaze and her eyes catch mine.

"Cause I kissed you without your consent and I'm really sorry" She is about to answer but looks away from me to see something else behind me.

"What did you say?" Shit. My hand goes to my forehead to rub it, this guy is exasperating me.

"Nothing Que" Billie says and her annoyed face makes me feel even more stupid for putting her in this situation.

"Did she say she kissed you?" He raises his tone and I turn around ready to fight if necessary.

"Yes, I said that. It was a stupid thing to do and has already been forgotten so I recommend you do the same" I try to get out of the kitchen to leave but he takes my arm and stops me in my tracks.

"Brandon, let her go," Billie said with anger in her voice behind me, and I'm looking dead in the eyes at this fool of a man.

"You're not welcome here... you should go home, precious," He says next to my ear and I really feel the urge to kick his ass. But I don't want to make more of a scene that we've already made.

If you don't have anything good to say, better not say anything. I let go of his grip and head out. I'm ready to get the fuck out of here.

As I leave I can hear how he keeps arguing with Billie and I feel so bad about it, it makes me want to go back and punch him in the face, but I refrain.

When I leave the house I feel the cold air hit my face and now I realize how sober I am after all that drama.

I need to go home, but I'm not going back inside to ask Sophie, I'm not ready to confront what happened with her yet.

Why do I have to fuck everything wherever I go?

I call an uber and I decide to walk a bit to get some air while I wait for my ride home.

"You stupid ass bitch" I tell myself in a whisper as I walk down the street.

I hear a horn near me and I turn to see Billie's car.