Chapter 10 Injured?

In the evening, Father Qin came home and heard about what happened today. He held Qin Yi and comforted him one by one. He gritted his teeth when he mentioned that Xia Jiaojiao almost hurt her.

In fact, the little girl didn't mean it, since Qin Yiyi is such an adult, she wouldn't take it seriously at all. If it was deliberate, she would have to pay the price on the spot for Meng Shichen's treatment of her.

The arms around grandpa are both kisses and explanations, so that the old man feels relieved, but he must not go to school. Meng Shichen didn't insist anymore, he was also reluctant to sleep well with his baby every day. Qin Yiyi also felt that it was really useless to go to class, not to mention that she would always go when she was old, but she was too young now, and she couldn't even walk safely, and going out would inevitably make adults worry about it. In her place, Meng Shichen had to take care of her from time to time and had no intention of attending classes seriously. Even though those courses are simple for him, he needs to be student-like when he shows up as a student.

The next day Qin Yi slept until the sun rose high, and did not even get up when Meng Shichen came over to feed her breakfast in the morning, so he made up for sleep comfortably.

However, after a week of this kind of life, Qin Yi began to freak again. Now Meng Shichen has to go to class during the day, and only at night can teach her for an hour every day, so that Qin Yiyi will have nothing to do during the whole day.

Father Qin rested this day, and when he saw Qin Yi's bored eyes on the bed, he decided to take her out for a walk.

When the granddaughter went out, the bright eyes made him remember, like a bird out of the cage. This caused Qin Guosheng to reflect on it later. His children themselves cannot be particularly pampered. They all came through hard times. It was Qin Liguo that they had been cold and hungry when they were young. Although he always said it was painful to his grandchildren from another generation, he also had principles.

But this granddaughter is really his heart, and she is very smart and sensible, and makes people want to spoil her without realizing it. But he also knew that he was a bit too much, even if he didn't want his granddaughter to suffer a little bit, he wouldn't even give up the door. So the old man decided to take the baby's heart to go out for shopping today, so that he can be at ease if he is accompanied by him in person.

When Qin Yi heard his grandfather's suggestion, he was so happy that he wanted to jump up. She used to be lazy, but she hasn't been out for more than a year. When she was in school, she drove directly to the school when she left her own courtyard. It was the mule that should have pulled out for a stroll.

When Father Qin saw Qin Yiyi so happy, he waved his big hand and the family went out with him. It was an outing for the whole family. In this way, the eldest mother and Hua Yunshang are also very happy today. For families like them, there are too few opportunities to go out and play together. The weather is so good today, it's better to go out for a walk.

In this way, the whole family moved on this October day with a refreshing autumn atmosphere. Meng Zhongan and Hua Yunshang were in charge of dressing up the little princess. They took out various styles of small clothes one by one.

There are not many styles of children's clothes in this era, but Hua Yunshang is a painter, with his own aesthetic and practical ability, and there is not much work nearby, so he started to make many beautiful little clothes for Qin Yiyi. Although it is still a bit worse than the future, the overall look is very beautiful.

After Qin Yiyi chose a green sweater vest skirt, it was only woven by Hua Yunshang a few days ago according to the season. She hooked a lot of small pink flowers on the tender green skirt, which gave people the impression that they would be worn out in a bleak autumn day like a small seedling broke out of the soil in a wilted bush. The more they watched, the more satisfied they became. After a few kisses, one of them went to help Grandma Qin prepare to take away lunch.