Chapter 107 The Global First Banquet

That night, the news of the Lanrest family heir appeared and spread. Qualified, no one does not know.

Everyone sorted out the news for a while, and didn't understand why they suddenly appeared at a small party, and this time it was the mysterious lady from the Lanrest family.

There is no picture, and the people at the scene only looked at it once or twice. It is hard to describe, but only two people are beautiful.

And the next day, the family of the woman who was beaten at the banquet began to suffer repeated losses. It was astonishing that it was declared bankrupt within a day. This made all people have a bit of guesswork.

Although Lanrest's house hadn't appeared for many years, but this time it appeared, the action was not small, they were not sure if it would be a slaughter.

That woman's family was originally a favorable competitor to marry the Liman family, but now because of these few words, it is destroyed if it is said to be annihilated. Although there are people who are stronger than this woman's family, no one can predict the strength of the Lanrest family, and no one dares to start this.

This move made the first guess that the Lancaster family had fallen into those families, and began to rumors that the Lancaster family was simply hiding their capacities and bidding their time.

Qin Yiyi got the news as soon as he got up at noon.

"Miss, who do you think will do it?"

He even dared to borrow Lanrest's prestige to build momentum, and this time it was Qin Yiyi.

Qin Yiyi was not as excited as Qin Shuang, his eyes flashed when he heard this.

"He didn't say that it was Lanrest's family, but he would find time to use the opportunity of my appearance to eliminate the opponent."

To say that the other party will definitely find the opportunity, everyone in the Lanrest family knows that the woman offends. In this way, all the spearheads will be on Qin one by one.

Meng Shichen fed the food to the little baby's mouth, but Qin Yi didn't like it, so he vomited it out again.

Taking these supplements every day makes me sick. She was just a little tired at night, and Meng Shichen was too fussy to eat these things at all.

Seeing Qin Yi spit out, Meng Shichen's expression did not change, and he took another spoonful and fed it to her mouth, very patiently.

"Baby, this is good for your body."

Qin shook his head one by one, "I am in good health."

"It can be good." A good word will have a strong bearing capacity.

Qin Yi heard these words, and after being tossed for so long, he was on his guard, and instantly understood Meng Shichen's subtext.

"I don't want to be in good health, it's enough for now."

In fact, although Meng Shichen had that idea, he still really hoped that Qin Yiyi would be healthy and healthy, so as to become a little tiger.

Thinking of this, I took a look while playing with a happy ball that became more and more round.

So strong to be a calf, so he can rest assured.

If the little baby doesn't like to eat, then it's definitely not her problem. Meng Shichen never tried Qin to find out the reasons one by one, and recalled that there was nothing wrong with the way he fed. This was the way to Qin Juedao.

"Changed the chef."

If the baby doesn't like it, it must be the chef's bad job.

Qin Jue nodded to show that he knew, and brought up the dessert that had just been made.