Chapter 155 The Legendary Uncle

"Miss Lanrist, what are you doing?"

    No matter how you say Qin Yiyi is a big client, Ralph doesn't want to be too tough.

    Meng Shichen walked in with Qin Yiyi in his arms, and saw that the tall man named George had already greeted Qin Jue. But in the end, he was besieged by Qin Jue and Yuehua, and was soon tied up.

    I don't know where to take out a bottle of milk and put it on Qin Yiyi's mouth. Before she can take a sip, it's settled here.

    Seeing this posture, Ralph tried to persuade him or not. He didn't want to offend Qin Yiyi, but he was afraid that if something happened in his place and other suppliers would find out, then he would lose his reputation in the future.

    "You go and do your work first. Don't worry, this matter will not be known to others, let alone cause you trouble."

    Since Qin Yiyi said so, Ralph didn't care. Although he felt that it was unreasonable, this situation was beyond his control. He went out without saying anything, lowered the curtain before leaving, and then withdrew the soldiers guarding around.

    "What are you going to do? Illegal imprisonment?"

    George said with confidence, but his eyes flickered when he looked at Qin Yiyi and the others.

    Taking the milk from his mouth away, Qin Yi looked him up and down one by one.

    The tall figure is not muscular but absolutely well-proportioned, there is no sign of middle-aged fat, and the lines are smooth, and you can tell that you are good at it. Blonde hair, with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses covering his eyes.

    On the outside, he looks like a polite scholar. No one would have thought that he would be an arms supplier.

    "Greetings."

    George was a little angry when he heard the girl say it so naturally.

    "Greeting? I don't think it's a polite way."

    Qin Yiyi leaned on his chin and stared at him intently.

    "It doesn't matter." George knew it wouldn't make sense and didn't say anything, and the tent fell into silence for a moment.

    At last it was George who couldn't help it and laughed. Her demeanor suddenly changed, she was no longer polite, but arrogant and vicious.

    "My dear son, is this how you greet your uncle?"

    This George is just a fake name, his real name should be Saban, Lanrest. Of course, the latter surname has long been announced by Gavin, so now he only has a first name.

    "It's really not easy to find you. I didn't expect you to look like this."

    Meng Shichen didn't even raise his head, and it was Qin Yiyi who kept talking to this legendary uncle.

    George's arms were tied behind his back, he stretched his legs and pulled a chair to sit down, and then smiled at Qin Yi.

    "I didn't expect that my little girl whom I have never met before looks so beautiful, no wonder Osborne is trapped in it and cannot extricate himself."

    Qin Yiyi sat up straight and leaned back against Meng Shichen's arms In the middle of the day, the little hand was placed in his palm and let him play with it.

    "This title doesn't suit you. I think you should change it. If you don't change it, then I will have to cut off your tongue."

    Qin Yi said these words, always with her unique Indifferent but unexpectedly cruel tone.