Chapter 83 Arrogant Originator

This person is probably the distinguished person in the audience, otherwise it would not have this effect.

Originally, the Ji family brothers and Yue Meiwu were watching the show, their expressions sank when they heard this voice.

"It's Jiang Yuheng."

He too, then Jiang Yuting must be too. Thinking of this, the two of them stared deeply, and obviously really hated that Jiang Yuting.

This Jiang Yuheng is Jiang Yuting's own brother.

Hearing that it was him, Qin Shuang turned his head back.

"Miss, do you want?"

Only half of the words were said, but I believe Qin understood them one by one.

Qin Yi looked at the stage with a pair of eyes and shook his head lightly.

Qin Shuang understood, took a cold glance at the direction of Jiang Yuheng, then sat there and watched the movement on the stage.

Don't say, if it hadn't been for this Xiaoxiao who had spoken as an actress, no one would have thought that he would be that simple.

At this time, it was still on the platform at a leisurely pace, and Jiang Yuheng and the people under the stage were putting pressure on him as if he could not feel it at all, or he was too confident of his boss, so there was no fear at all.

"Jiang Shao is in good spirits tonight. We didn't pay attention when we came here specially. It's really rude and rude."

Xiaoxiao turned the topic around with a single sentence, and even clarified Jiang Yuheng's identity, and also deeply meant that he appeared sneaky, making everyone in the audience squeeze cold sweat.

However, as a receptionist, he is normal and not rude to say this. If you find trouble by all means, it will show you that you seem to be provoking.

So Jiang Yuheng's eyes were dark, but he didn't provoke reason with this sentence.

It is also common for them to come here, and everyone knows it well, otherwise, how could they have heard his voice and would just shut up. But this also belongs to everyone just knowing it, and never telling it in the face.

Xiaoxiao deliberately picked out his identity, which is to prove that the boss behind him is not afraid of Jiang Yuheng at all, or even a higher one than him.

Knowing this truth, the people below think deeply, and they don't follow the booze.

Seeing no one was talking anymore, Xiaoxiao waved his hand to the boy.

"Let's go, follow me down."

Although the boy didn't dare to refute, he still stood still and didn't have the courage to look at others, so he had to lower his head.

Xiaoxiao was displeased, her voice suddenly became low, full of deterrence.

"I said, follow me down."

The boy trembled because of the harshness and impatience in the words. After all, he was just a teenager who had never seen the market, and he would definitely not be able to resist the momentum of Xiaoxiao.

His lips were almost bleeding, and the back of his hands was also pinched purple by himself. He hesitated, still wanting to take this first step.

From a distance, anyone could see the despair exuding the boy.

But what if there is a story? Who in this world doesn't have a story, who can say that he is completely happy and sympathize with others.

Before the boy could take a step, Jiang Yuheng spoke gloomily over there.