Chapter 59 As long as the baby has fun

In a private manor in a certain island country, the coveted crowds are staggered, the lights are still brilliant at night, and the decorations and furnishings reflect the luxuriousness everywhere, but this should be like a place like heaven, but there is no loud laughter or joy in the past. They all got together in twos and threes, talking in a low voice.

If you come closer, it is not difficult to hear that they are talking about the same topic.

"Have you received the news?"

"Well, I think everyone at the scene should have received it."

"Do you say he will come?"

"The news has come out, can there be any fakes."

The men on the other side did not hold Wenxiang Nephrite in their arms as they did in the past.

"It's actually the Lanrest family who sent the news. It hasn't been seen in public for so many years. What is it for this time?"

"I don't know, maybe I want to be in this world. So it seems that no one of us has seen this Patriarch."

"No, the Lanrest family has become more mysterious these years, and I don't know what to do behind it."

"Huh, pretend to behave. In recent years, the division of power has been very stable. I haven't heard of the Lanrest family participating. Who knows if something has happened and has fallen."

"Yes, didn't it mean that a major event happened in their family more than ten years ago? I don't know what it is."

"Maybe it's because of that."

Not everyone doesn't know about Lanrest's movements. Being in a big family at the top, how could they relax their vigilance because of a little rumor or over time. For the big family that has been glorious for hundreds of years in the past, they don't believe that it will be lost in just a few decades. Who hasn't saved their lives yet.

And among those who know the news, there is the current Spencer Patriarch, Satrik Burt Spencer.

Unlike Doris, Bert is a very careful person. He has perfect behavior, and even every action is like an ancient European artwork. This is why the Spencer family has so many leaders of a country. They have been educated since they were young to have charming smiles, perfect social etiquette, and pride.

"Is he here in person?" Bert is nearly sixty years old, but he is handsome and meticulously groomed, which makes him look quite young, and he looks like a king sitting upright.

"Father, that's what the news says." The answer was his eldest son Duke.

A young man sitting close to Burt obviously didn't care about it, "I said, what are you doing with this expression, our Spencer family won't be afraid of anyone."

"Di Lun." Although Bert's voice was serious but didn't mean much to blame, Di Lun, that is, his second son still curled his lips and stopped talking.

On the side, Duke didn't care, but his eyes lowered and the waves were dark.

Father is always biased towards him, this foolish headless, one day he will let him know who is his brother.

There are already secretly fighting you to death, and I don’t know that they have been speculating that Gavin’s origin is their Spencer’s home.

The banquet has been going on for a long time, but everyone expected that the protagonist still did not appear, which made everyone wonder if the news they received was fake. But the news was clearly sent by the Lanrest family, and it couldn't be faked.