Chapter 109 Do you like it?

"Go and play by yourself, don't follow."

If it is not a benefit, this time is a good sightseeing opportunity. Since the entire voyage is not going back, that is to say, they will basically visit this coastline in half a month.

Naturally, they are interested in playing Qin Shuang and Yuemei Dance, but Yuehua and Qin Jue have nothing to say.

"Qin Jue, follow along."

Qin Jue knowingly turned around to follow, while Yuehua was dragged by Yuemeiwu, and the four of them left together.

After the four left, Qin Yiyi hugged Meng Shichen's neck and buried his chest with a small face.

Meng Shichen walked back to the bedroom, put Qin on the bed one by one, then took off his clothes and hugged her.

"The baby is uncomfortable, isn't it?"

Qin Yiyi has basically only traveled by plane and car since he was a child, and has hardly ever been on such a time-consuming ship. And this time it was still a deep-sea voyage, even if the ship was opened and stable again, Qin Yiyi still felt unable to adapt.

Although she was very good at covering up, but all her attention was on the little baby, how could Meng Shichen didn't notice it, so she hugged her and left early.

Qin Yiyi's face was a little pale, because she felt uncomfortable and forced her eyes to close. She didn't want Meng Shichen to worry, but he would always find out about her for the first time.

The beating temples were suddenly covered with a pair of big cold hands, and the fiery pain in his head suddenly felt much better.

Grasping the big hands massaging the temples, Qin held it tightly in his arms.

"elder brother……"

Not only moved, but also distressed.

"Baby, let go, it's too ice."

Qin Yi looked up one by one, and it was true that Meng Shichen saw the ice pack braving the cold.

Meng Shichen was afraid that putting the ice pack on too cold would make the baby uncomfortable, so he clenched with both hands and turned a pair of jade-like hands into homemade ice packs, and then rubbed Qin Yi's temples and it really made her feel much better.

But this kind of behavior made Qin Yi feel better and hurt in his heart.

Seeing Qin Yi holding his hands tightly, Meng Shichen was more worried about her body, so he could only ask the situation first.

"Is the baby more comfortable?"

Qin Yiyi didn't let Meng Shichen pull out his hand, and Meng Shichen didn't dare to use too much force, so Qin Yiyi slowly covered the cold hands again.

Nodded, his voice was sweet and tender, which Meng Shichen liked.

"I'm just a little uncomfortable, it's okay. Brother hug me to sleep~"

Every time Qin Yi acted like a baby, Meng Shichen felt that an electric current passed through his body, making his body tense, but his heart was soft as a pool of water.

Finally withdrawing his hands, he simply turned over and let the little baby lie down on him, Meng Shichen put his arm around her, and lightly patted her back with the other.

"Good boy, go to sleep, just wake up."

Meng Shichen's embrace is stable, even if the wind and waves, he can also protect the little baby from bumps.

Qin Yiyi had a good night's sleep, and when he woke up at noon the next day, he opened his eyes and saw that Meng Shichen's eyes were doted and worried.