Chapter 69 Find One One

Qin Yiyi suddenly spoke indifferently but firmly, making everyone in the field show unbelievable expressions.

The second elders thought that Qin Yiyi deliberately took Qiao so that the Patriarch would pay attention to her, in order to increase the bargaining chip, and they made a bad look at Qin Yi.

Patriarch Yue also frowned, looking at Qin Yi who stood leisurely in front of him, his expression was not soft, but a little deep.

"This won't tolerate you to refuse."

Qin Yi's eyes suddenly turned cold, and the bloodthirsty and cold and aggressiveness inside Qin Yi's eyes was almost substantive, making these elders who have lived all their lives once again felt the tremor in their hearts.

It is not only annoying to her, but also a little jealous.

If she is really the young master, then...

Without saying much to them, Qin Yi turned around and left.

Seeing this, Yuehua nodded slightly at the Patriarch, and raised his heel to Qin Yiyi.

"Patriarch, she is so presumptuous! I thought it was her Qin family? I firmly disagree with an outsider participating in the Young Master's trial. How can our affairs in the valley be handed over to an outsider."

"I agree with the second elders, how can an outsider be the young master! What's more, she looks ruthless and cold-blooded, how can she manage the valley well."

The fourth elder also echoed the second elder's statement that they absolutely did not want to see Qin Yiyi become the young master, so they were not willing to give her even the opportunity.

Don't know why, they always feel that as long as they are given a chance, they must regret it.

Patriarch Yue was a little displeased by Qin Yiyi's attitude, turned his head to look at the two, and successfully closed their mouths.

"It's useless to say more, she must participate."

With a deep look, Qin Yi looked away from the direction, and then flung his sleeves and left after speaking.

Yue Meiyin and Mei Wu were still standing down, and the two elders were a little uncomfortable after being reprimanded. They stared and smiled triumphantly, and then left without saying anything.

"Okay, let's go, too. Since Mei Yin is ready, she should be mentally prepared to go in these days."

The kind-eyed and kind-eyed great elder always speaks with kindness to the younger generation. At this time, looking at Yue Meiyin, her face is encouraged and a little worried.

Yue Meiyin smiled softly and bowed her head in salute, "Mei Yin understands, Elder Xie raises something."

The elder nodded, and the three elders on the side also spoke, but they were facing Yuemei Dance.

"Wu'er, you can take care of that little girl in the past few days. I think you guys are getting along well."

Said it's taking care, but it's actually a bit of surveillance. After all, this time has come, and the housekeeping plan has been decided, then there must be no accidents.

Mei Wu didn't want to, and she muttered in a low voice, "Really, which eye sees me getting along with her?"

Although she doesn't hate Qin Yiyi, it doesn't mean she likes to be tortured by Qin Yiyi every day.

She is simply a Hades with a celestial face! Reaping life is not even blinking an eye.

The three elders' eyeballs suddenly appeared, and they said, "I can see it with both eyes."