Chapter 130 Bewitched? secret?

Ever since the man in front of him appeared, even the surrounding villagers became strange. Among them, the Yuanyuan Pirates are also included.

    Those who didn't respond at all, there were only three men present.

    Meng Shichen caressed Qin Yiyi's hair, Le Si and Haiwang also looked at the man opposite without any surprise. Obviously, these three people had noticed it a long time ago.

    "Haji."

    Pirate Yuanyuan acted as if he wanted to protect Qin Yiyi, and first called out the name of the person in front of him.

    This Haji is a typical Middle Easterner, with yellow skin, a very thin figure, a cold temperament, a hoarse voice, and a deep scar on his eyes. If the first thing Qin Yiyi saw was not Pirate Yuanyuan, but him, things would have developed in a different direction.

    Haji's hoarse laughter was also sinister, the injured eye Chu could only open a crack, and the other eye Chu stared at Qin Yiyi wide.

    "You found this little beauty?"

    Pirate Yuanyuan's face was stern, and he was very unfriendly to Haji.

    "She is my guest, so don't mess around. And Qin is not a simple person, you better be smart."

    "Hehehe, Qiqi, I think you are too nervous. However, since you value her so much , then you have to keep an eye on her."

    Pirate Yuanyuan said coldly with more hostility.

    "You don't need to remind me."

    Haji gave Qin Yiyi one last look, which was meaningful, and then passed by several people, and soon disappeared.

    Qin Yiyi didn't like this man, he felt that he was dangerous and made her feel very disgusted.

    "Baby."

    Meng Shichen's soft calling broke up Qin Yiyi's discomfort caused by Haji.

    Pirate Yuanyuan also turned to look at Qin Yiyi, Baozi had that cute look on his face again.

    "Qin, I seem to have forgotten to introduce you. My name is very long, so everyone is used to calling me Qiqi, and you can call me that too."

    Only then did Qin Yiyi show a little smile. Pirate Yuanyuan, no, It is Qiqi whose name is the same as his person, very cute.

    "Qiqi."

    As long as you have a good impression of a person, no matter what he does, you will feel good. This is Qin Yiyi's character.

    Qi Qi wrinkled his smiling face at Qin Yiyi, and continued.

    "That man was called Haji just now. If you see him in the future, you should stay away. Alright, let's go on. Before I came back, I told the boss that you are coming, and you will see him soon."

    Listen At Qiqi's words, the corners of Qin Yiyi's mouth curled up slightly.

    after?

    Leaning her little head on Meng Shichen's shoulder, her long eyelashes covering her eyes, her thoughts turned quickly.

    This village should be very big, at least covering the entire island, but the few people couldn't walk very far, and came to the only three-storey villa in the village.

    The whole village is in a very simple architectural style, and some houses are even made of grass and wood, so this luxury villa painted golden on the outside, in a village full of individual small thatched houses, It becomes particularly conspicuous.