Chapter 124 How childish

Hearing Meng Shichen's words, the first reaction of the two of them was to look at Qin Yiyi in the audience.

    Sure enough, Qin Yiyi's beautiful water eyes were full of coldness, even the calm and indifferent aura on his body disappeared, and his whole person became fierce.

    It could be seen that what Meng Shichen said was right. Hurt him, that is Qin Yiyi's eternal enemy.

    Les and Haiwang's anger couldn't stop rising. It would be an exaggeration to say that it was only for Qin Yiyi. Now the two of them have a good impression of Qin Yiyi at best, and they haven't fallen in love with each other to the point of death.

    The two are very popular, it was Meng Shichen who actually used such a naive method to plot against them, and succeeded.

    Even if he was killed, he would never have thought that a person who seemed to have no desires and desires would use such a childish method. It was really for Qin Yiyi, he would do anything.

    Looking at Meng Shichen, who was attacking more and more rapidly, the eyes of both of them darkened at the same time.

    At this point, the three of them fought more intensely.

    The rain in the sky is getting heavier and the wind is getting fiercer. The sea surface that was still blue during the day has now turned into a pitch black color. The waves rolled up from time to time make the sea look like a black whirlpool with its mouth wide open. It is extremely terrifying. up.

    Because of the heavy rain, even the group of men who had insisted on not going in just now began to retreat, but instead of returning to their rooms, they continued to pay attention to the movement outside through the corridor windows. Even if you can't see it clearly, it's better than not seeing it at all.

    Until the end, only Qin Yiyi and Qin Jue were left on the entire deck, as well as Les and Haiwang's men. On the swaying deck, they barely kept their balance.

    Qin Yiyi sat firmly on the chair, and Qin Shuang held the back of the chair firmly in his hands. Yuehua and Yuemeiwu stood on either side of Qin Yiyi, next to her, fearing that she would fall down uncontrollably.

    The slender willow eyebrows are tightly frowned, and the person who is always the first to smooth them out is usually fighting with people one against two on the stage, and it is still drenched in heavy rain.

    Qin Yiyi felt extremely distressed, because Meng Shichen was caught in the rain, and even more so because he was injured.

    The long and thick eyelashes trembled a few times, then covered the eyes, and lowered their eyes to think.

    This decision was not difficult. In Qin Yiyi's heart, nothing was more important than Meng Shichen.

    Looking up, Xiao Xiao had already followed Donald into the cabin, Qin Yiyi got up suddenly, and a voice as cold as the weather sounded.

    "Hold an umbrella and go out."

    Qin Shuang looked at the rain outside. Even if he opened an umbrella, Qin Yiyi would still get wet. He didn't agree with her words, so he didn't answer in time.

    "I said, get out."

    Qin Yiyi's tone turned into a stern order, and Qin Shuang knew that she was unhappy, so he wrinkled his face, reluctantly took a big umbrella from Qin Jue's hand, and then all Cover Qin Yiyi's head.

    Qin Jue thought for a while, then picked up another umbrella and followed behind, covering himself and Qin Shuang.

    "What are you doing! Don't you know you're injured?! Hurry up and go back!"