Chapter 160. Different love

When Qin Yiyi yelled out his words, everyone except Qin Jue believed them.

    "Qin Jue, why don't you follow?"

    Qin Shuang urged everyone to see that Qin Jue didn't move.

    Qin Jue narrowed his eyes slightly, seeing that everyone had walked in for a while, and then followed up again.

    "You won't, it's not because you're afraid of being tricked again, right?"

    Qin Shuang knew Qin Jue was afraid when he saw Qin Jue's appearance, the smile on his face was so bright.

    Qin Jue glanced at her coldly from the side, and said quietly.

    "Do you want to stay here?"

    "Eh."

    Qin Shuang VS Qin Jue lost the nth PK.

    This was a long passage, and this time the men brought by Lei Zhe walked in the front. Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi followed closely behind, and the rest of them followed sparsely, like a leisurely tour group.

    Lei Zhe looked at Qin Shuang who was walking ahead, thought for a while and chased after him.

    Yuemei Wu winked at Qin Shuang and made a move that I understand, and was dragged away by Xiu to discuss academic issues.

    "Is the thing I gave you still there?"

    Qin Shuang pressed his pocket subconsciously, and then refused to admit it.

    "I don't know what you're talking about."

    Lei Zhe knew something was there when he saw her movements, and suddenly smiled very honestly, and even grabbed Qin Shuang's hand.

    "Shuang, I'm so happy."

    Qin Shuang was confused by Lei Zhe's sudden change of attitude, struggling to break free but unable to break free, fortunately no one paid attention to the two of them, and said viciously to Lei Zhe.

    "You're sick! Let me go!"

    Lei Zhe clenched tightly, and then looked at the hands held together by the two with a satisfied face.

    "Shuang, you know? I used to think that I wasn't good enough for you."

    Qin Shuang was softened by Lei Zhe's expression and stopped struggling, but his mouth was still grumpy.

    "What's wrong with me? You're a young master, and I'm just a maid."

    Lei Zhe glanced at her unhappily, and didn't like her saying that about himself.

    "Even if you're a maid, you're still a maid I don't deserve! Do you know when you came into my heart?"

    Lei Zhe's confession came too suddenly. In the past, the two would quarrel when they met, but later they were just enemies. We don't meet each other, why did you do this all of a sudden this time? Qin Shuang is too careless. An ordinary woman would have been shy, but she started to doubt it.

    "The first time I saw you, I just thought you were beautiful, but that day when I saw you riding on a horse, you were so dazzling, so dazzling that even the sun became your foil, my heart suddenly seemed to jump out .At that moment, I knew that I was finished, and I am afraid that this girl will be responsible for the rest of my life."

    Lei Zhe said seriously, with a nostalgic and sweet expression on his face, which made Qin Shuang calm down and be honest. Really listen to him.

    "But you are so dazzling, standing so tall, I thought there was still time for me to work hard, be a good man and marry you. Who knows, we have become enemies." Speaking of this, the faces of