Chapter 70 The telepathy of two people

"What's the matter?" The second elder said solemnly.

Although Gu Li also developed gunpowder, there would never be such a big move.

Patriarch Yue was already stern and unsightly, "Send someone over to take a look."

Behind him were two middle-aged men who were actually responsible for personally protecting his guards, but they were of extremely high status, almost the same as Qin Jue and Qin Shuang.

"Yes."

The person who talked to Qin 11 that day was called Yueru, and today he answered that he didn't like to talk, Yuehan.

Mei Wu's eyelids jumped, and she felt uneasy in her heart.

They are not to blame, they have been quiet for thousands of years and isolated from the world. They have long been too blindly confident in the safety of the valley, thinking that no one will find this place.

But it is true that if there is no such thing as Qin Yiyi, it is estimated that they will be quiet for another thousand years. After all, the technology outside is changing with each passing day, and the inside also accepts advanced things, and there is such a big natural barrier.

"Patriarch, someone outside is blowing up the outer wall."

Every outer wall has defenses, but there are not many people, and they were killed by the way during the bombing. However, he still ran away and came back in time to report, and Yuehan also got the news.

Patriarch Yue didn't panic, but calmly asked, "Do you know who it is?"

"I don't know yet."

The third elder looked a little flustered when he saw Mei Wu, and asked, "Do you know who it is?"

Mei Wu said, "How would I know, but I don't know why, I just feel a little weird in my heart."

He turned his head and asked, "Third elders, do you think something happened to Brother and Yi? Is there any danger here?"

The third elder was suddenly a little embarrassed by her question. He had a straightforward personality and didn't know how to lie, so his face was a bit awkward at the moment, and he wanted to divert the topic.

But before he could speak, Mei Wu saw something over there and was shocked, "Could it really be dead? But isn't this just a trial? Why is it so dangerous? Why should they go in?"

Mei Wu is not stupid, but very smart. Seeing this, she vaguely understood, and her mood changed from surprise to anger. The latter words became louder and louder, and even shouted when they arrived.

She thought it was a simple trial, and she persuaded Qin to go in one by one. Thinking of Qin Yi's brilliant and childish smile on her face this morning, and the fact that the senior with facial paralysis is always expressionless, Yue Meiwu's heart hurts terribly.

The third elder looked a bit bad, but the second elder reprimanded.

"Presumptuous! Are you just talking to the elders like this? We decided that it is not your turn to question!"

The elder also persuaded, "Wu'er, don't talk about this at this time. Go and see who is outside and let them all open their defenses."

They thought it would be better to distract Mei Wu. The child seemed careless, but it was affectionate. Qin Yiyi could treat it so sincerely after being there for a few days, not to mention that she grew up with Yuehua since she was a child.

Although this is also the reason they like her, sometimes it is not a good thing to be emotional.

Thinking of Yuehua and Yue Meiyin, they still believe in their abilities, and even if they can't, they should be obedient and wait for them to rescue them.