Chapter 46 Thriller Qin Shuang

Before departure, everyone will get a map, on the map, each area has a high and low task score. In this way, you can find your suitable area and avoid danger to a large extent.

During the trial, everyone can only eat and live outside. It’s free to prepare, hunt, or find fruit. The Holy Land is rich in resources, so you don’t have to worry about getting hungry for students.

Saying it was a task, Qin Yiyi felt like a treasure hunt. Because not everything is a task item, so not only depends on vision, but also requires luck. Every time you find a task item with a label, you can enter the above number into the table, and the corresponding score value will be displayed on the table in real time. Whoever gets it belongs to whom, the team gets it and enters it into the captain's watch first, and then divides it.

"If we want to live outside, don't we have to sleep in the street?" Qin Yi was excited and a little worried. The periphery of Shenglundu is pure and wild, and there must be many insects. She is afraid that there are not many things, but she has nothing to do with these little things.

Qin Shuangkou said, "We have brought a tent!"

Qin Yiyi was overjoyed and praised, "Too prescient!"

"It's a field trial, so prepare for it for sure."

Why do you feel that it sounds a bit contemptuous to be sincere.

"Qin Shuang."

"Yes! Miss."

"Food will trouble you these days."

Qin Shuang nodded sadly with a small face, wondering why her fate was so bitter. Although she likes to eat and has good craftsmanship, she just doesn't like cooking. It’s not fragrant to cook by yourself, and there is no good food these days.

Adonis had not made a sound all the way, but at this time, he was also crying, and there was a special person to serve him on weekdays. Although it is very honorable to serve the young lady, how can he feel a sense of being enslaved. Carrying two bags of large luggage in his hands and sitting on horseback, I don't even like to joke on weekdays.

The first few people went to the forest area, which was marked as a low-scoring area on the map. Yadunis also explained that this place is relatively safe among the four places, and high-scoring tasks are not necessarily missed, but it is only possible if they are lucky. Generally, the lower grade students in Tianbu are active here.

Qin Yiyi felt that it was better to be safe at the beginning. After all, she didn't know enough about her current ability. She didn't have actual combat, so it's better to take it slowly. Meng Shichen supports this idea, and of course others have no opinion.

Because the departure was relatively late, so many flat areas with vacant land had been camped and rested along the way, and Qin 115 had to walk towards the inside of the forest.

Looking around, it takes a few people to hold the towering ancient trees everywhere. The wind blows and the trees fall down like a hurricane in the sea. In an instant, the waves were surging, and the roaring sound was endless. When you walked in, the shadows of the trees slanted the branches and leaves, the deeper the place, the more large beasts, and of course the more chances for high scores.

The upper grades seldom come to the forest area, and the lower grades are all outside, so the deeper the place, the less crowded people are.

With their experience and knowledge, a few people found a place with a water source and prepared to spend the first night here.

Regardless of Adonis's unbelievable dandy, he is not inferior at all when he works, and in cooperation with Qin Jue, he has assembled two tents.

The larger one is Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi, and the remaining one is given to Qin Shuang and Qin Jue. Yadunis didn't prepare such a large baggage himself, only put a light blanket in his backpack.