Chapter 98. Meet alone

"Be careful, why are you here?"

Father Qin saw Qin one by one in Meng Shichen's arms and waved to her.

Meng Shichen stepped forward, holding Qin one by one and sitting on top of a table and another chair with the three old men.

Qin blinked and smiled at his grandfather, his playful and cute appearance instantly made the atmosphere a lot easier.

"I'm here to give you gifts."

The old man petted her head and smiled broadly like playing with a child. It is estimated that even if Qin Yiyi is really just fooling around, this group of people will play with her.

"What gift do I want to give us?"

Qin Yi's eyes turned around and saw that these men were all looking at her with a smile, took out the portfolio in their hands and placed them on the table in front of the three old men.

"this."

The three old men raised their eyebrows at the same time, and Qin Guosheng picked up the portfolio on the table.

"this?"

Everyone looked at Old Man Qin and took out a dozen papers from his portfolio, and his expression changed from surprise to surprise.

Passing the documents in his hand to Meng Huaizu, Old Man Qin took Qin one by one in Meng Shichen's arms.

Qin Yiyi is now a girl from fifteen to sixteen, and it is not easy to hug her like she did when she was a child. But today, the old man is obviously not in a good mood, so he easily hugged Qin Yi on his lap.

"I'm careful! This gift of you is really great! Tell grandpa, how did you get it?"

Qin raised his head and smiled sweetly at his grandfather, "It's not me, it's Daddy."

She didn't want to let her family know too much about her own affairs, mainly because she was afraid they were worried. Because what she does is really not what a child should do, even ordinary people can touch things without touching things.

And this was originally because she asked Gavin for help, so it's okay to attribute all the credit to Gavin.

"Oh? Gavin give it to you?"

Qin Guosheng's expression is a bit strange. Although Gavin is a close person, he is a foreigner. And the things in it are all confidential. Although I believe him, I still feel a little uncomfortable.

But I was afraid that Qin Yi would think about it, Qin Guosheng didn't show it, and didn't even ask Gavin how he knew this. Anyway, the things are in their hands, so they will be able to solve them later.

Qin Guosheng didn't say, but Qin Yiyi had always been sensitive, how could he not know what grandpa thought.

The expression is simple and cute, and said to the old man.

"Well, I think my grandpas seem to be very worried, so I asked Daddy to help me find them."

This group of people, especially Old Man Qin, said nothing to Qin Yiyi. Many times she told her about politics as a story, and many things happened would be told to Qin Yiyi immediately. It's just that she is afraid that something will happen to her because she doesn't understand the situation, or that someone will catch her by surprise or even be deceived.

So Qin Yi knows the current situation, which is also normal.

Generally, parents are afraid that their children are worried, or think that children don’t know how to mix things up and reprimand her to stop doing such dangerous things in the future, or just take care of her own affairs.

Rebirth-The only favoriteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें