Chapter 78 Nothing matters to you

Taken all the way by the president of the student union, even if Qin Yiyi and the three of them are unparalleled in their beauty, no one will ever find it painful anymore.

It is this kind of temperament that can let the student president lead the report, even if they don't understand something, but it is not a high-level breed, I am really embarrassed to pass.

"This is the teaching building. Basically all your sophomore classes are here."

Su Yi pointed to a modern teaching building in front of him, and said to the three of them.

In the quaint a large campus, mixed with this kind of modern building, there is no sense of disobedience at all, but it makes people feel the progress of the times, as well as the wonderful combination of avant-garde modern atmosphere and strong antiquity.

Qin Yi raised his hand to look at the time one by one, Qin Shuang saw her move, and led them to introduce Su Yidao in front of him.

"Chairman Su, since there are no classes today, we have to go back."

Su Yi raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Okay, you also get the books and class schedules. Just come to class according to the above time. Also, this is my phone number. You can call me if you have anything to do."

As the president of the student union, sometimes you also need to contact outsiders, sponsor the school or talk about student internships. It is not unusual to have a business card.

Su Yi also noticed that Qin Yi and the other three had a sense of distance from others, so they didn't ask them to call, but they were only responsible for telling them their number.

As for whether you can find yourself at that time, that's their business.

Qin Shuang took it and flexed politely towards Su Yi, "Okay, goodbye then."

Su Yi nodded to the three of them, "Goodbye." After that, he turned and left cleanly.

Qin Yi walked briefly. Although the report didn't take long, the large campus a is very large. Although many steps have been omitted, it still took more than an hour.

Eyelashes are slightly drooping, so it seems that I still have to drive to class, so as not to waste time.

Su Yi took the three of them around and just came back, so now Qin Yiyi and the others are not far away from the school gate.

When he walked to park the car in the shade of the tree, Qin Yi frowned, and he was pulled in when he opened the door of the car.

Meng Shichen hugged Qin one by one, sat in his arms, and touched the baby's face.

Well, no sweat. However, he gently wiped her a few times.

Qin Shuang and Yue Meiwu saw this after they walked, looked around, and Qin Jueche stopped not far away. The two immediately turned around and got on Qin Jue's car and the three left.

Qin Yi raised his hand to the host's neck, Meng Shichen, and said, "Brother, have you been here all the time?"

The way the two speak is to say that they don't like to hide each other.

So Meng Shichen nodded and replied, stretched out his head and kissed her little mouth, then put her in the passenger seat and fastened her seat belt, and he drove back.

"Don't wait next time, I will go back by myself after class."

Although Meng Shichen drove the car, most of his attention was on Qin Yiyi. Seeing her sullen face unhappy and understand what she was thinking, she was suddenly satisfied and happy again.