Chapter 123 No one wants to take her away

In the afternoon, the weather that had been sunny for thousands of miles suddenly picked up the wind and accumulated clouds. Gradually, when the three confronted each other, dark clouds began to spread.

    The weather at sea is changeable, and the storm will not be delayed for a moment. The sudden storm when Meng Shichen was angry gave people the illusion that he was really a god, and the weather changed because of his mood. In other words, this storm is not necessarily the result of Meng Shichen's anger.

    The people in the audience could only narrow their eyes because of the sudden gust of wind, and the three of Lus couldn't hear what they said, and they could only see the three of them standing tensely.

    In the arena where the wind is blowing wildly, the sea king is like the tiger shark that dominates the ocean, feeding on the weak. At this time, against the backdrop of the rolling waves, the gentle face looked frightening.

    Ruth is the representative of the fierce, violent and cruel at the top of the food chain, the wolf king. The natural blood and arrogance were fully manifested in those pupils that shone with cold light under the darkness. At this time, the terrifying sharp teeth and wolf claws were all ready, and when they jumped up, it was an endless ending.

    And these two giants who have always been enemies, but at this time, they have a tacit understanding to target another person on stage, that is Meng Shichen.

    Compared with Les and Neptune, the horrors people have always known, Meng Shichen is more mysterious. No one has seen him do it, even Qin Jue and the others seem to have never seen what Meng Shichen would look like when he tried his best. Therefore, compared to the audience offstage, Qin Jue and Qin Shuang were undoubtedly the most excited.

    If the feeling of those two people is real and terrible, just like the tiger shark and the wolf king, there is an indelible terror in people's hearts. Meng Shichen, who has always been mysterious and rarely appeared, is like the legendary overlord of heaven and earth, the dragon.

    Although they are not from the Z country, the people present are well-informed, and they will not be unaware of the legendary mythical beast of the Z country. Just don't know why, in their hearts, Meng Shichen, who is also not from the Z country, can only be represented by this legendary species.

    The black dragon carries a majestic ancient and solemn aura, supreme and powerful. Between the clouds and the fog, you can call the wind and the rain at your fingertips, and the pair of huge longan seems to shoot out the machine of the universe, swallowing up the momentum of heaven and earth, making people feel weak in their legs and feet, and can't help kneeling.

    At this time, the three animals that seemed to be formed by the momentum behind the three also faced each other and roared.

    In less than a few minutes, the hull of the ship was already swaying from side to side by the huge waves. In this case, it stands to reason that the competition should be suspended first, but the atmosphere of the three people is opposite, and no one can get in within two meters outside the arena. It seems that if someone violates the majesty and steps in, it will be torn apart by the storm.

    And this rare competition, I don't want anyone to miss it.

    The captain Qin Yi had met walked out of the cabin and walked quickly to Donald's side with a solemn expression.

    "Sir, we can only change the course in this situation."

    This storm is too strange. According to radar monitoring, there are lightning and thunder not far ahead, even though their hulls are large and strong, and they have the most advanced protection. Measures, but also dare not challenge the power of nature.