Chapter 34 Might Die

Meng Shichen's good character only made a mouth shape, and Qin Yiyi's little hand pulled him.

    Mo Zi's eyes looked at the little baby in his arms, and everything written in it was disapproval.

    He knew that Meng Shichen didn't like to take risks with things related to him, but Qin Yiyi felt that he knew his body best.

    "Do you think it's worth so much for just one reason?"

    Qin Yiyi's faint voice showed the air of a king, and the arrogance and domineering inside made both Les and Haiwang sigh.

    Luckily, he followed. What else did he not discover about this girl?

    Les looked at Qin Yiyi without hiding the smile and satisfaction in his eyes, Haiwang just took a look and looked away.

    Medusa glanced at Meng Shichen, and smiled confidently.

    "Maybe some people think it's worth more than that."

    Although the three of them stopped attacking because they were waiting for Qin Yiyi to make a decision, Yuehua's sword was firmly pressed against Haji's chest. With one mouthful, it would take only an instant for Haji to die.

    Qin Yiyi looked at Medusa's gray pupils, and his head hurt for a while, but his face didn't show at all. If Meng Shichen hadn't hugged her body, maybe even Meng Shichen wouldn't have noticed this time.

    This Medusa knew it very well, but unfortunately, she forgot who had the initiative.

    Shaking his head slightly, he smiled at Medusa. The smile on that beautiful face, even Meng Shichen, who meets each other every day, would be amazed and stunned, and Medusa, who is a woman, is no exception.

    "You forgot, I should be the one who made the conditions."

    Hearing Qin Yiyi's words, Yuehua's sword moved forward, and the tip of the sword immediately plunged an inch in. The skin on his chest was very thin, and Haji groaned in pain. Chu stared at Yuehua with eyes that opened and closed, but it was a pity that Yuehua was cold and didn't care at all.

    Medusa felt that this might be the most embarrassing moment in her life, not because of being threatened, nor because of being pinched in the palm of her hand, but because she had to pay a huge price, but she wished to save someone. super born people.

    Finally, a word was squeezed out of his throat, and he tried hard to restrain his desire to turn around and leave.

    "You let him go, and I'll tell you the reason. As for doing me a favor, it's not too late to make a decision after you know the reason." No matter how

    harsh it is, it can be seen that Medusa will never agree, Qin Yiyi Knowing the truth of accepting as soon as it is good, he quietly looked at Medusa for a while, and then nodded.

    Medusa was already sweating thinly on his forehead, and felt that negotiating with the girl in front of him would be fatal.

    Qin Yiyi's biggest feature is not his ruthlessness, but his surprisingly calm. Her always indifferent expression made it impossible to guess where her thoughts and her bottom line were. Even if the sky fell and she didn't respond, she was too calm.

    Haji touched the blood on his chest, and then glanced at Qin Yiyi, the insidiousness and necessity in it made people hate him. Fortunately, he quickly withdrew his gaze and left with his few remaining subordinates, otherwise, even if Qin Yiyi said he would let him go, Meng Shichen would probably not agree.

    "Come with me."

    Seeing Ha Ji leaving, Medusa turned around and said to Qin Yi.

    It was the same resplendent small villa, but this time it was not the hall, but led to the third floor by Medusa.