Chapter 172. Birth of a new life

"Brother..."

    "Hurry up! Tell the doctor to come quickly! Baby, don't be afraid, the doctor will be here soon, here soon."

    Qin Yiyi was held in Meng Shichen's arms, looking at Meng Shichen anxiously, but did not dare to touch her , even the voice was a little torn, and his face became very strange.

    Seeing Qin Yiyi's expression, Meng Shichen became even more anxious, and a purple light appeared in his eyes, and it was estimated that those doctors would have a hard time.

    Distressed, even the voice trembled, coaxing at a loss.

    "Be good, baby. The doctor will be here soon. Let's not move around."

    Qin Yiyi's belly is too big. The doctor once told him that if he finds out that he is about to give birth, it is best not to move too much, so as not to cause the fetus to move. That's why Gai Wen and Meng Shichen discussed it and simply brought those doctors home to wait for Qin Yiyi to give birth. If any situation arises like this, it's best to arrive as soon as possible. After all, they are men, and they still don't know much about it.

    Grabbing Meng Shichen's clothes, Qin Yi also curled his mouth, and mist began to gather in his eyes.

    "I'm sorry..."

    "The baby is fine, it's fine, the doctor is here, just here. Tell them to get over here quickly!"

    Meng Shichen was really angry, especially when he saw the mist in the baby's eyes. How can I bear it.

    It wasn't that Qin Yiyi didn't want to say it, it was that she suddenly felt that she didn't know what to say. But he couldn't bear Meng Shichen's worry, so he shrank his neck and said it anyway.

    "Brother, I haven't broken the amniotic fluid, don't call the doctor."

    "Baby...what?"

    Meng Shichen's reaction was a beat slower, and Qin Yiyi felt even more guilty.

    His eyes lowered, and his little hands retracted in front of him.

    "I don't have a stomachache, and the amniotic fluid the doctor said hasn't broken."

    Seeing her pitiful appearance, Meng Shichen carefully hugged her on his lap and sat down.

    "Then what did you say just now that the baby is about to give birth?"

    "I mean, I have such a big belly, it seems that I'm going to give birth soon."

    Qin Yiyi meant that he felt that his belly was as big as someone else's about to have a baby, so he thought of himself Is it possible to give birth without a full term? That's what I said.

    But Meng Shichen, who was startled by everything, was too sensitive, and he might have misunderstood it. Qin Yiyi felt a little sorry for making such a big commotion, as if he had made a mistake.

    You can tell what she's thinking just by looking at the baby's expression. In fact, Meng Shichen is definitely responsible for most of this matter. He yelled without asking anything, and made everyone around him nervous. The most important thing was that the baby was in a bad mood.

    "It's all my brother's fault. My brother will misunderstand."

    "No, what I said is easy to be misunderstood."

    As a pregnant woman, Qin Yiyi's emotions fluctuate a lot. This will probably cause her psychological burden .

    Meng Shichen coaxed him for a long time, but he didn't get better. He was happy at first, but now it suddenly turned sunny and cloudy and depressed.