Chapter 84 Front Page Headlines

"Little princess, let's go and play over there today."

Although Qin Yiyi didn't say to keep it secret, people around him still unconsciously wanted to protect her. In their hearts, Qin is still young, so it is impossible to keep out without showing up, and to attract malicious people to peep out.

And Su Yi's Ji family brother also sent someone to deliver the message. Seeing her attitude and understanding of her personality, they didn't use any special methods.

Yesterday, Meng Shichen was afraid that Qin would be cold, so he took it with him early. But they still want to feel that kind of feeling, so today they saw Qin Yi come to class again, and they also strung over to grind her.

Qin lowered his head to read the book one by one, Qin Shuang didn't respond, Yue Meiwu looked at her with bright eyes.

If you still go tonight, you can go out to play again.

Yuemei Wu has become completely fascinated by the actors, and thinks they are really interesting. I didn't understand yesterday. If I go today, maybe I can call the next one.

Qin Yi waved his hands one by one to beckon them not to talk to himself.

This was the first time Qin Yi prevented others from doing anything. Generally, when the sky fell, she would treat it as if she hadn't seen it.

Ji Yichen and Ji Yisu glanced at each other, and even Qin Shuang glanced at it with doubts.

"Excuse me, what's the matter with you?"

As soon as Su Yi walked to the entrance of the teaching building, he saw two police officers approaching from the other side.

Intuitively something was wrong, Su Yi simply greeted it.

"Hello, we are the Public Security Bureau. Someone reported the case and we are here to investigate the situation."

Surprise flashed in Su Yi's eyes, politely facing the two police officers.

"Can you show me your credentials, please?"

"Can."

After that, the two police officers took out their respective certificates from their arms, and Su Yi took them and took a closer look.

Seeing that there was no problem, Su Yi handed back the credentials of the two people in his hand.

"Excuse me, what is the case?"

The two police officers watched her silently, Su Yi quickly understood, gave his student ID to them, and continued.

"Oh, I am the president of a college students' association, and I have an obligation to help law enforcement agencies provide convenience."

The two police officers smiled at her now. With the student council president, it is much easier to find someone and investigate the situation.

"Thank you classmates for your cooperation. That's right. Someone reported that you have underage driving students here. This is illegal, so let's see if the situation is true."

Su Yi's heart beat after hearing this, his heart is not good, but the face is still very calm.

"Does the informant say who it is?"

"Well, it's a sophomore girl named Qin Yiyi."

Su Yi really frowned, and his face became serious.

"Qin Yiyi is a student of our school, yes, but can I know who the reporter is? I don't want someone to prank and cause trouble to our school students."