Chapter 14 I will also complain

Hua Wence said nothing on the road, and Hua Chuyao couldn't see anything with the expression on his face. But my sister-in-law believed in herself very much, and was kind to herself. Qin Yiyi was only a little bit afraid that she could not even understand her words. She said how the elders could not believe in themselves, and now that Grandpa took her to Qin's house, she confirmed her idea. If something goes wrong, how can it be possible to bring myself to play. If Hua Wence knew what his granddaughter was thinking at this time, he would have to laugh or cry.

Thinking of the Qin family, Hua Chuyao was happy in her heart. She liked going to the Qin family very much. Every time she could get a lot of things that she couldn't usually buy. Although Qin Yiyi was born a lot less, it is better to have something than nothing. So on the way, Hua Wence felt heavy, while Hua Chuyao was very happy.

Although Qin Yiyi was discharged from the hospital, the small splint on his arm was not removed. In fact, she is all well and it doesn't hurt anymore, but the young and old in the family are not at ease. They have gotten used to it in the past few months, and followed their wishes, so they just took it.

At this time, she was being fed in the arms of Meng Shichen, and the attendant here reported that Grandpa and the others had come.

Qin Yiyi's heart was still a bit complicated, but she didn't expect them to be more demanding than she expected, and their eyes were drooping, and their heads were running fast.

Qin Guosheng also paused while reading the newspaper. The only thing that didn't change was that he concentrated on feeding Meng Shichen, if he ignores the dark color under his eyes.

Since Qin Yi completely let go, he no longer resisted being treated as a child, and Meng Shichen couldn't wait to hold her in his arms all day after she was injured to be at ease, so this kind of intimate posture is not surprising to everyone.

Hua Chuyao didn't pay attention to the different atmosphere when she entered the door. Instead, she saw Qin one by one being hugged and fed, and she felt like she was happy. Seeing Meng Shichen gently feeding and wiping her mouth, she didn't even need to move her hand, she became jealous, and the only little worry was gone.

As usual, he raised his head and said hello to everyone, and then said to Qin one by one, "Sister, are you better? Is it because your arm hurts? You can't even eat by yourself."

As usual, Qin Yiyi would not pay attention to her at all, but in the past two years, her childlike innocence has become more and more important. This time she completely let go of herself again, so she made a mischievous little mouth and turned her head to stop Meng Shichen from feeding.

Hua Chuyao thought she was so careful that others couldn't see it, she was really naive, how could she defeat her in the last life, depressed.

Meng Shichen was initially dissatisfied with Hua Chuyao, and now he violated his hands again, how could he have a good face. Meng Shichen never looked at others too often and turned his face to a cold eye, scared Hua Chuyao and hugged Hua Wence's arm and hid behind him.

No longer look at her, "Baby, be good, take two more bites, and Brother Chen will feed you pudding later, okay?" As the two got closer, Meng Shichen spoke more and more to Qin Yi. Pudding was just a little bit younger. The baby is clamoring to eat, so he specially finds a pastry chef to make it for her every day.

Qin Yi's attitude towards the Meng Shichen's dessert chef, using her close phrase, said that he liked it, and of course he liked the food. "Then I want to eat two, no, three."

Meng Shichen was amused by her little gluttony, "Well, three, but you can't finish it all at once. Come on, open your mouth."

Father Qin kept smiling and watching the baby behave like a baby, every time he felt that the demo was so cute, he nodded at the door to Hua Wence, and didn't say hello. It's not that he is rude, he hasn't died yet.