Chapter 125 A wave of ups and downs and another wave

It was stormy outside, but in the bathroom of Qin Yiyi's suite, there were pink bubbles, and the air was extremely hot.

    "Brother, don't move around."

    Qin Yiyi's coquettish voice could hear the helplessness inside through the door, this seemed to be the first time Qin Yiyi showed such a tone.

    Not knowing if his status was threatened by others, Meng Shichen tried his best to act coquettishly.

    "I didn't move."

    "Then what's the matter with it?"

    "It moved by itself, and it doesn't care about my business."

    Qin Yiyi was really amused by Meng Shichen's appearance as a scoundrel child, and suddenly got excited and started to argue with Meng Shichen.

    "Isn't it yours? Why don't you take care of it."

    Meng Shichen shook his head confidently, and pointed to Xiao Xiaochen.

    "It's yours, not mine."

    "It grows on you, how could it be mine?"

    "It's been yelling to go to your place, and it's happy to see you."

    "Brother is such a rascal!"

    Qin Yiyi didn't Thinking that he hadn't said anything about Meng Shichen, who usually talks less, he pouted his little mouth and slapped Xiao Xiaochen with his little hand.

    "Hmm."

    Meng Shichen snorted, lowered his head aggrievedly and looked at Xiao Xiaochen who became more energetic after being beaten.

    "Baby doesn't want you anymore."

    Pointing at Qin Yiyi again, he said.

    "Look, it's crying."

    "

    Pfft! Hahaha..." Meng Shichen was taking a bath, of course there would be drops of water falling on his body, but he didn't expect that the drops of water were endowed with meaning by him, and he acted them vividly.

    Qin Yiyi smiled and fell into Meng Shichen's arms. Meng Shichen held the baby in his arms tightly so that she would not accidentally drown, and then looked at her tenderly and dotingly.

    "Brother, I didn't expect you to be so humorous."

    Qin Yiyi was happy and Meng Shichen was happy. Originally, he also wanted to make fun of the little baby, after all, Qin Yiyi was not very happy just now. Now seeing her happy and smiling so happily, Meng Shichen is satisfied.

    Wrapping the little baby completely in his arms, the two of them were skin to skin, and the temperature penetrated into each other's hearts.

    Exhaling hot air in her ear, biting the beautiful little earlobe, the seductive low voice echoed in the hazy bathroom filled with moisture.

    "Does the baby want it?"

    Qin Yiyi was tempted again, and nodded happily following his own heart.

    "Yes."

    "Then I'll give it to you now, okay? It can't wait."

    Although Qin Yiyi can be seduced, his reaction speed is unmatched by Meng Shichen.

    "Not good."

    Water was almost dripping from Meng Shichen's shining purple eyes, and Qin Yiyi's mind was sucked in by looking at it.