Chapter 37 Meng Shukang and the twins tacit understanding

God knows that Qin Yiyi really doesn't want to buy anymore, but these are all good intentions of people who care about her, and she can't refuse. And because the Ji family didn't agree that the twins had to follow Qin Yi's proposal, the two Xiaozhengtais showed blisters when they saw her, so that Qin Yiyi didn't want to provoke them.

"Uncle, why are you also booing along!"

Meng Shukang took Qin 11 to his store, Baixing Mall. With reference to Qin Yiyi's sales philosophy, the mall office is very successful, and in just a few years, it has become the leader in the industry. Of course, just relying on Qin Yiyi's little icing on the cake is not enough, or Meng Shukang himself has a talent for business.

"I know you don't lack anything, but in case you're interested in something, it's a little uncle to take it home." Meng Shukang is very sincere, not to mention that Qin Yiyi really helped him, but he has always regarded her as his own. Like children, he also wants to be pampered.

When Qin Yi saw Meng Shukang's appearance, his heart was moved. It was really a critical moment to see the true love! She now absolutely believes that even if she is scornful and willful, this group of people will still help her clean up with a smile.

"Good uncle, you are a charming man in the world! Can you take everything one by one?"

She had said this to the men of the Qin family and the Meng family, but they just didn't get tired of hearing them, and they all felt that they were from the bottom of their hearts.

"Take it, take everything you like. Uncle this big wallet will follow along!"

Meng Shu Kangmei is now, and Meng Shichen glanced at his own uncle. If it weren't for the little baby to be himself every day, he wouldn't ask other men to buy things for the little baby, nor can his relatives.

"There are attractive men in the world, can we take anything?" The twins interrupted at the right time, just because they couldn't understand that an adult would still snatch the little princess from them.

Meng Shukang smiled charmingly, "Okay! But you can't grab the little princess from me again."

The twins were unwilling to show weakness and showed a naive and innocent smile, "You laugh so...sorrowful!"

Just know that these two novels don't come out with good things! An outsider Meng Shukang had a wicked one in front of him, and he had completely maintained a childish mind to his family, and he was hitting another big or two.

Qin Yiyi was hugged by Meng Shichen and watched the trio fight, and soon he came to a children's clothing store.

When he arrived at the place, Meng Shukang completely forgot to talk. As long as Qin Yiyi was almost able to use it, he asked the clerk to wrap it up and put a bunch of pockets next to him.

Qin Yiyi wanted to leave, but Qin Shuang seemed to like it very much. He kept changing his clothes while Qin Yiyi was happy to see her.

"Miss, how is it, is it Believe!"

"Qin Shuang, I find that your foreign language is getting better and better."

"Yes, I got full marks in English when I took the exam!" Qin Shuang's head raised his head and said proudly.

Now even Qin Jue laughed, "I remember you are my half-sister."

"Yeah, really!"

"I'm an American." It's rare that even Qin Jue joked.

Qin Shuang reacted, screaming that they bullied and made everyone laugh.

In the past few years, she has been very used to staying in the country, and she likes the local culture very much, and she can spit out a few words in the local dialect. I didn't expect to learn English as a foreign language now, no wonder even Qin Jue came to tease her. It was also because she was very happy and relaxed around Qin Yiyi, which was revealed when she was okay with her love of laughter and confusion.