Chapter 76 Victory over Father Qin

Granny Qin hurriedly followed out with a group of people. Before she went to find Old Man Qin, she heard a roar from her side.

"Surname Meng! Come out for me! Come out!"

The old man Qin originally came to Meng's house, which is separated by a wall, with a guy's affairs.

Meng Huaizu was having dinner with his family. Qin Yiyi always told the family every time he came back, so the Meng family would come back whenever they were free, waiting for Qin Yiyi to stop by after dinner.

"Dad, how did you offend my Uncle Qin again?"

The enchanting man Meng Shukang's family completely put away that look, just like a good wife. At this time, I heard Old Man Qin shouting outside, although the family's surname was Meng, everyone still targeted the Old Man Meng Huaizu.

The two old men used to compete secretly with each other. Now that they are getting older, their relationship is getting deeper and deeper. On the contrary, they are not taboo. If there is nothing to do, they will find a chance to quarrel.

Old man Qin had a hot temper and unscrupulous privately, and this kind of fighting outside was not uncommon. Not long before Qin Yiyi came back, the two old men also fought for chess. Every time they said that they didn't know each other, the two of them got together again the next day, so everyone gradually didn't take it seriously.

Meng Huaizu got used to it too, rolled his eyes, and said angrily, "How do I know!"

Uncle Meng’s family also rarely had time to come home for dinner today. Seeing this, he thought that the two old people’s relationship was really good, and smiled slightly, feeling very happy for his father.

It's so rare to have a friend who is really not afraid of quarrels when it is in this position.

"Grandpa, didn't you come back one by one today? Did you tell Grandpa Qin something again?"

Meng Shihao really grew up to be what Qin Yi liked when he was a child, gentle and as gentle as a young master.

Meng Huaizu was still good to his grandson, he didn't roll his eyes like Meng Shukang, and he thought about it for a while.

Regardless of whether he was calling Qin Guosheng outside, he ate a bit of food and said casually, "No, I broke off with that old boy two days ago."

The whole family watched Meng Huaizu eating without any intention of eating, and they had a black line impulse.

"Then grandpa, you should go out and have a look, don't make it difficult to do one by one." Meng Shihao advised.

When Mr. Meng heard that, yes, one by one, the baby and the old boy are in a good relationship. It would be bad for her to see it for a while.

Humph, it's cheaper. This old man gave birth to a good granddaughter!

He picked up a napkin and wiped his mouth, with his hands behind his back and his face stern, as if the leaders of the country received him and left.

Meng Huaizu wanted to see what Old Man Qin was causing again this time.

"Surname Meng! You can't get out!"

Qin Guosheng yelled a few words, and seeing that no one had come out, the lights were on again in the hall and it was ablaze!

"Dad, why did you come here!" Qin Lihui was not afraid of the old man, so he stepped forward and took a step quickly.

The old man didn't give face this time, he waved his hand, turned his head and stared.

"You all stay with me! Whoever comes over don't blame me for not saving you face!"