Chapter 176. Cute parent-child outfit

When the burly man brought by Qin Sheng's side heard this, he was furious and wanted to put down the man he was carrying in his hand to teach those who spoke of his little master. But seeing that Qin Sheng's eyes didn't change, he glanced at the big man.

    The big man tensed up, and hastily carried out the little master's original order, knocked out the man who thought he was saved, and took him away.

    It's too noisy not to be stunned, and next time, he also vented his anger at the man who said he was the master on this unlucky man.

    Seeing that the man was taken away, Qin Sheng had time to take a look behind him.

    The first time I saw Sea King with Tasha, and the man next to him who had just uttered insults and now had disgust in his eyes, Halim.

    Sea King Qin Sheng has met him before. He has cooperated with Qin Yiyi for the past three years, so they will inevitably meet in private, and Qin Yiyi likes to take Qin Sheng with him wherever he goes, so Qin Sheng is no stranger to him.

    Seeing that the child turned around and it turned out to be Qin Yiyi's son, King Hai's eyes flashed.

    The cooperation between him and Qin Yiyi is top secret, even if the Dark Lord and the others collapse in the future, no one will know about it. Otherwise, he is a member of the underworld, and people will know that he is cooperating with the enemy as a seller, which is a taboo in this industry.

    To say that he cooperated well with Qin Yiyi. In the past three years, he has beaten the Dark Lord many times, and his own power has gradually been stabilized. These are the benefits of cooperation. The downside is that through these three years of frequent contact, he has come to appreciate Qin Yiyi more and more, which is not a good thing.

    Haiwang was worried that Qin Sheng would show his secrets, but Qin Sheng just glanced at him and passed by, just like looking at a stranger.

    This time, the surprise in Haiwang's eyes couldn't be restrained even if he controlled it. In his impression, Qin Sheng was just a good baby beside Qin Yiyi. He had seen Qin Yiyi's education method before, it was shocking. And with Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen's personalities, he didn't think they would tell his son that he couldn't say he knew him outside.

    That is to say, is this three-year-old child seeing the situation clearly? I have to sigh, is everyone in this family evildoers?

    When looking at Halim, Qin Sheng regained the innocence that a three-year-old should have.

    "This fat uncle, are you talking about me?"

    Halim is actually not fat, but he is not handsome, so every time he is compared with Aquaman, he is often mentioned. Now when I hear a child say this about myself, people say that childish words are innocent, but this is the most lethal.

    His eyes became even more gloomy, and he didn't care about Qin Sheng at all just because he was a child.

    "You child is really annoying. Your parents didn't come? I can educate you for them, and tell you what is polite."

    Halim is about to start, and the impression of the group of people in the hall is simply It was extremely bad, but even though they felt pity for Qin Sheng, no one dared to come forward to make a rescue.

    Seeing the appearance of Qin Sheng's cute baby, King Hai's heart softened, and he glanced at Halim with displeasure.

    "Arguing with a child on this occasion, do you want to embarrass your father?"

    Haiwang said very harshly. Halim turned his gaze to him this time, but he held back and didn't say anything.

    If Neptune had been the young master before, he would never have dared to talk to him like this. But it's different now, his family's power has been shaken by the attack of the Celts, but Neptune has become more active at this time, so he has won the appreciation of many old guys. If he is turning against Neptune at this time, it will undoubtedly cause trouble for himself to succeed him in the future.