Chapter 170. Big Enmity Gets Revenge

Kelly finally found out why everyone was whispering and holding back their laughter. When she lowered her head, a scream burst out from her throat.

    She is wearing a pure white dress today. At this time, it is all covered with black marks, and she has also focused on two places.

    One is the big breasts that she is proud of in the front, and the other is the back mound that she is proud of in the back.

    It's fine if it's just a black mark, the key is that the black mark is in the shape of a man's handprint. In addition, she came in with Hen De affectionately, and everyone knew what good deed she had just done without thinking about it.

    This kind of auction is held by reporters, and the flashing lights start to click right away. At first, I thought it was another mediocre auction with nothing to watch, but now it has all the highlights.

    The black handprints of the son of the hotel tycoon and the daughter of the financial tycoon, and the name Qin Yiyi helped them figure it out.

    In the outside world, Kelly is not as famous as Hender, and the world only knows how many banks her family owns. But even so, this face is definitely thrown to the Pacific Ocean.

    It's summer now, and Hender doesn't have a coat to lend Kaili to hide his shame in the hot weather. I had no choice but to ask for a big suit from my bodyguard, which just happened to cover it up. But this self-deprecating look makes people think of what kind of miserable clothes are wrapped under the suit, and the more they look at it, the more they want to laugh.

    Kelly and Hende walked back to their seats with dark and red faces and sat down. They came here with a mission today, and if they just go back, it will definitely be even worse. So the two must take pictures of that piece of land today, so that they can have a reason to atone for their sins when they go back.

    Qin Yi smiled happily, and Meng Shichen knew that it must be her doing something good again.

    "Baby made it?"

    Hearing Meng Shichen's question, Qin Yiyi acted absolutely pure and lovely.

    "No, it was made by Yuemeiwu."

    Meng Shichen looked at her shameless appearance, and absolutely couldn't bear to expose her.

    "I know the baby is the best."

    "Yeah."

    She was telling the truth, the medicine belonged to Yuemeiwu, and the things were made by her, so it has nothing to do with her.

    Qin Shuang looked at Yuemeiwu, who had been betrayed in an instant, and suppressed a smile. Recently, Xiu and others, who knew Qin Yi's personality well, were also full of smiles.

    Not to mention, as long as Qin Yiyi doesn't punish herself, when she punishes others, it will definitely make people laugh. I don't know how Qin Yiyi, who was indifferent before, came up with these ideas, or whether she is an invisible little devil and they haven't found out.

    Yuemeiwu is aggrieved, who else could have come up with such a crooked idea except Qin Yiyi. Even because it was the tool she provided for the crime, everything was pinned on her head.

    To say that Yuemeiwu's medicine is just to change the color of people's sweat, in fact, Kaili has also been tricked, but today Hender was wearing a black shirt and trousers, or there might be even more explosive ones. Woolen cloth.

    The key parts of both of them have taken care of the black handprint, oops, I can't think about it.

    Kelly and Hende were not in the mood to listen to anything, and even less in the mood to show their affection. At this time, if I post it so closely again, wouldn't it be more interesting to talk about?