Chapter 81 Meng Shichen Small Means

Qin Yi drove to the school gate to look for Meng Shichen. He was sitting in Qin Jue's car and typing on his computer keyboard.

Meng Shichen usually takes a good time, every time Qin Yiyi is about to come out, he puts down everything on his hands and concentrates on watching outside waiting for Qin Yiyi to come back.

Today Qin Yi came out nearly an hour earlier than usual. Meng Shichen was dealing with the matter at this time, so he didn't look outside.

Qin stopped the car a little further and turned off the fire.

"Miss, I will help you call the young master over."

Seeing that the car had stopped, Qin Shuang opened the door and called Meng Shichen.

Qin Yi suddenly raised the corner of his lips, and naughty blinked with Qin Shuang.

Putting a finger to his lips, he made a silent motion, the expression on his little face was bright and lovely.

"Shhh, I'll go by myself."

After speaking, let Qin Shuang and Yue Meiwu wait for the car, opened the door and got out of the car, moving extremely and cautiously leaning over.

Meng Shichen was staring at the computer intently. Qin Jue looked at the novel in front of him, and both of them were very focused.

But even so, the two of them are extremely alert. As long as someone gets closer, they will be spotted the first time.

But Qin Yi didn't dare to say that his agility was still very strong. In addition, the breath is familiar to the two, so it is still very advantageous.

Yuemeiwu watched her fall silently like a kitten, and quietly touched Qin Yiyi, holding her face in both hands, and looking at her with wide eyes.

"How do I feel that this person is fickle."

Qin Shuang kept watching Qin Yiwan with a smile, his eyes were cold when he heard these words, and he turned to stare at Yuemeiwu.

"What do you mean?"

Yue Meiwu still looked out the window and didn't care about Qin Shuang's expression, she seemed to sigh.

"I just think it's really happy to be able to treat people like this one by one."

It is because Qin Yi is too indifferent to people on weekdays, even if he speaks very little to Qin Shuang and the others, this is a rare little mischief, and it will make them feel extremely rare.

Qin Shuang's eyes looked at Qin Yiyi's side again, and he laughed, his tone with pride and envy.

"You don't look at who the other person is! But those two people, only in front of the other person will they express all their emotions without reservation."

Yuemeiwu glanced at her amusedly, "Why, thinking about spring?"

She is not Yuehua's non-cannibalistic fireworks. There are a lot of small books in Gu Li. Although she hasn't moved her heart, she has read a lot of them.

Qin Shuang didn't care and threw the topic back.

"I think you are the one. Your brother, it looks like it's not easy to conquer!"

Yue Meiwu exploded her hair suddenly, her voice picked up unconsciously, and Qin Shuang's hand over her.

"What are you doing, I want the young master to find out!"

Yuemeiwu reacted and struggled to knock Qin's hands away.

He retorted in a low voice, "I tell you, if I like anyone, I won't like my brother!"