Chapter 21 Is it for me?

Meng Shichen trained very hard, but he still insisted on coming back every day to accompany Qin Yi to have dinner together. If Qin Yi had breakfast together in the morning, he would also accompany her to have breakfast.

Although his performance was the same as usual, Qin Yiyi still saw that he was tired. Take the usual sleep, if Qin Yiyi sleeps unsteadily in the previous night, Meng Shichen would definitely wake up as soon as possible and pat her to coax her to sleep. Now even if Qin Yi stayed together at night, Meng Shichen sometimes was still immersed in sleep. Of course, it was the reason why Qin Yiyi was so light-handed that he was afraid of waking Meng Shichen.

Qin Yiyi also found a lot of scars on Meng Shichen's body, guessing it should be the result of training. Just like her family learning martial arts, Meng Shichen must take over such a major industry, and must demand his own safety.

At this time, she had never thought that Meng Shichen worked so hard mainly to protect her, hoping that she could become Qin Yiyi's reliable support.

Because of distress, Qin Yiyi has always made him happy when he saw Meng Shichen in the past few days, and sometimes he would act like a baby and help him massage something. Meng Shichen knew that Qin Yi was hardworking, and when he was in a good mood, he was motivated when he was training.

In the next few days, Qin followed Gavin to pick vegetables in the Houshan fields, went to swim under the waterfall, and went hunting in the forest. Qin Yiyi felt like traveling back to ancient society, both exciting and exciting. It's a pity that this kind of happy life is too much. After a week, Gavin will start busy working, and Meng Shichen will also train not to accompany her. Only she herself took Roy Ronnie and the two to stroll around, of course, to look at the architecture, collections, and scenery. He would not agree to the thrilling things without Gavin's company.

Qin Yiyi is not a real kid, he doesn't clamor for someone to accompany him, and he has a lot of fun on his own. It's just that Qin Yiyi got tired of seeing that at about the same time, he felt that he should also find something to do.

Gavin was not busy this day, and wanted to see what Qin Yi did, only to find that she was boring and driving the car round and round in the yard.

When Qin came here one by one, he found that there was a car exactly like Meng Shichen had given her, only to realize that this car was made with Gavin's help, and Gavin left one just in case. This time Qin Yiyi came, because the place was too big for her to be inconvenient, so it happened to be used for her transportation.

"Baby."

Hearing the call, Qin Yi hurried to Gavin's body, "Uncle, why are you here? Are you busy today?"

"Well, if you don't come, I don't know our little baby is so boring. Would you like my uncle to play with you?"

"No, I'm almost done." Qin shook his head one by one.

"Then what do you want to do? Anything is fine."

Qin Yi tilted his head and said hesitantly, "Uncle, may I know what Brother Chen trains?"

"Haha, I thought the little baby wanted to ask, of course it can!"

If it is someone else, this is a secret of the Lanrest family of course not. But Qin Yi had no secrets to Meng Shichen, and treated him as half a daughter. He believed that Qin Yiyi was well-measured, and since she avoided those important rooms during her expedition, she was clearly worried that she would die or be tough.

Besides, the son doesn't want Qin Yi to come into contact with some unpleasant things, but he hopes that she can fully realize the darkness of this world in order to protect herself. Important, he hoped that Qin Yiyi could see Meng Shichen doing everything for her.