Chapter 43 The Lanrest Family

Meng Shichen stood up and said, "Qin Shuang, go get the punishment." Without even giving Geer the corner of his eye, he picked up Qin Yi and walked back one by one. He could still hear the sweet conversation between the two people along the way.

"Does the baby still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore, Brother Chen, I'm hungry." Qin turned around and smiled soothingly at Qin Shuang, who stuck out his tongue at her.

"Hehe, Little Cat, I've already prepared it for you."

"Brother Chen is really nice."

"Then you kiss me." The boy's voice was no longer cold with a soft smile.

"Boom!" There was a loud kiss.

"Brother Chen, is this badge powerful?"

"It's not bad."

"Then can I drive my car? The school is too big to walk tired."

Shenglundu does not allow mechanical transportation tools. There are carriages in the school, and you can have your own horses if you have higher levels.

Qin Yiyi has her own car. As she grows older, Gavin will refurbish her car every year. She is used to becoming more and more squeamish, and she doesn't like to touch things with others. The school is big, so she still wants her own car.

"Baby can do whatever he wants."

Just now, Gavin sent her car and included her in the car.

Everyone sighed in their hearts, how unprincipled this is, and it seems that we must pay attention to that little talent in the future.

After leaving, Qin Jue suddenly turned his head, as if looking at Geer, it made people think that his eyes covered everyone.

"Miss is the rules." This is what the young master thinks.

The four people gradually walked away, leaving a crowd of people with different expressions. A few of the young people wearing dark gold costumes walked out of the crowd that had been separated from them, and they took down the Sear and Geer badges and destroyed them on the spot, and then quickly disappeared from them, including those on the ground and even fainted.

Although many people could not see it with their own eyes, news of the appearance of the silver badge spread.

According to the previous rules, the holder of the silver badge is the person in power who is respected as king, but there are two in this generation, so Qin Yiyi is called qeen by everyone.

Qin Yi felt unhappy about calling too old, but Meng Shichen thought it had another meaning, but for the first time he was satisfied and interested in calling these things symmetrically.

Qin Yiyi thought that she was attending classes with the class, but it turned out that the black badge holders are all independently attending classes in God, with different courses and teachers from ordinary people. The other few people's dormitories are also within the gods, but there is still a certain distance from where Qin Yiyi and the others live.

Although she and Meng Shichen are in different grades, they are all wearers of black badges and above, and they have to go to class independently. The wearer course has been going on for a while, and there is no way to cooperate with them, but there is no one together. As those in power, Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen, there are separate courses to take. In short, she is now with Meng Shichen 24 hours a day. She said how Meng Shichen was so painful when she was in the last grade, and she smiled that way. It turned out that they couldn't be separated at all.

"Young Master, Miss." Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen got up and went downstairs. The servants were already waiting for the following.

Since Qin Jue became the steward, he was the only one to hold the post. Meng Shichen and Qin Yi were not allowed to enter the room except Qin Jue, not even Qin Shuang. Therefore, before getting up, Meng Shichen personally came to the process, and Qin Jue only came to clean at a fixed time.