Chapter 143 Cleaning Up the Portal

Five percent, even fifty percent is enough to make people collapse.

    Qin Yiyi stood in front of the door of the operating room, motionless, no one dared to pull or persuade. Even Meng Shichen just stood behind Qin Yiyi without moving, anyone could understand Qin Yiyi's current mood.

    For Qin Yiyi, her heaven is not Meng Shichen, but old man Qin.

    The reason why her fate in this life has changed is because of this grandpa, who was the first to see clearly, and the first to give her infinite love was also this grandpa. So Mr. Qin is everything to Qin Yiyi, especially to Qin Yiyi who was just reborn in his early years.

    It is synonymous with family, synonymous with friends, and synonymous with happiness.

    Qin Yiyi has not dared to let go of herself in the past few years, just to win face for this grandfather who never asked her anything, just to be able to be his reliance as soon as possible. But she has obviously put the most energy into protecting it, why is she still negligent.

    If only I had been by his side all the time, it would be great if I had been with him for so many years, and obviously said so many times...

    Outside Mr. Qin's operating room is a separate waiting room, for a person of his status , I am afraid of being disturbed by idlers and others.

    The operation had been going on for five hours, during which Meng Shichen also sent the best doctor from the Lanrist family. Although Yuemeiwu was not very good at handling this kind of operation, she changed her clothes and went in to make Qin Yiyi feel at ease.

    Another half an hour passed, and the Yang family came.

    When they saw Yang Yi for the first time, most people were surprised, and then there was a flash of embarrassment.

    "Mr. Yang, Ms. Yang, you are here." The

    Yang family has clearly stood on the united front with the three families, so the relationship has become closer and closer over the years. Walking around is frequent. Last year, I met two big families who had a good chat and decided to get married.

    And Qin Yiyi also knew about this matter, she had a good impression of Yang Yi, besides, Yang Yi also firmly helped her with the Jiang family's affairs. Although she didn't expect that she would be able to chat with her elder brother, she still thinks this is a good marriage. Regardless of family background or appearance, this Yang Yi is a perfect match for his elder brother.

    But who knew that such an event would happen before the engagement banquet.

    Now no matter what the reason for the Yang family to come here, they can't do anything to shake their face.

    The Yang family retrieved the grandson and granddaughter, and the old man Yang Jiarui loved him very much. On the one hand, because he felt sorry for their parents, his eldest son died of exhaustion outside at a young age. On the other hand, I feel sorry for the pair of children. They lost the love of their parents at a young age, and suffered a lot outside. In addition, as the only grandson and granddaughter, whether it is compensation or debt, the degree of love is similar to that of old master Qin to Qin Yiyi.

    Now that the Qin family has come out like this, it seems that although his face is not happy, there are still genuine worries, and the Qin family should thank him.

    Yang Yi has been loved for the past two years, and he is also an outstanding temperament, and now he exaggerates the atmosphere. After precipitation, this is the real lady of everyone.