Chapter 92. Mysterious Forces

Meng Shichen held Qin 11 in the back seat, Qin Jue was driving in front, and Qin Shuang was in the co-pilot.

"How do I think that woman hates me very much."

Qin Shuang thought of the look just now, but he still didn't let go.

Qin Jue looked ahead and said to her, "She is the daughter of the Wu family, and the support of the Wu family is very important to the election of Uncle Meng. Please pay attention."

Qin both turned his head to look at Qin Jue, "Well, I understand."

Qin suddenly said one by one in the back seat, "Has the Wu family completely taken refuge in Uncle Meng?"

Qin Jue replied, "On the surface it seems to be. But when the Yue family brought news, Jiang Jiajin was actively contacting him, and this Wu Jingyi had a good relationship with Jiang Yuting before."

It's really a matter of gathering people in groups, the two of them are really alike.

"In this case, just give up the Wu family."

"What do you mean by Miss?"

The expression on Qin Yi's face became a little cold, said.

"It's fatal to rebel at a critical time. When something happened to the eldest brother, the Wu family must inevitably have a gap with the Meng family. I hope that the domestic affairs will be dealt with as soon as possible, which means that this election is also very important to us. And everything may be unstable. The ingredients must be eliminated."

This Wu family did have some power, and Qin Yi knew it every time he saw Wu Jingyi's information. At first she was not able to move her, but her group of women was unscrupulous. No matter how old she was, Qin Yiyi could not tolerate her insulting Qin Weixian.

But it turned out to be just a little move. When I saw her today, Qin Yi suddenly changed his attention. Qin Yiyi didn't take a leisurely bet on what kind of parents taught what kind of children, so the Wu family just gave up.

"clear."

Qin Jue responded coldly in front.

Qin Shuang suddenly narrowed his eyes at this time, and when he looked out, he saw a few small bright spots in the distance.

The beautiful voice was like a human voice. The car was speeding outside the window, but it was mottled but contained excitement.

"Yo roar! Have fun."

Qin Shuang didn't see it with her eyes, she felt it.

In fact, people are really powerful. Ordinary people may not feel obvious to these small emotional changes, but in fact, if you feel it carefully, you can find the difference.

It's like children can feel the anger and change of adults, and people in the workplace sometimes encounter big customers that make you feel particularly stressed. These are the unique aura of those people.

The Imperial Mansion is in the suburbs, although the surrounding areas have been bought to belong to the Imperial Mansion, but it has not been developed. So from here to the city, there is a very quiet journey.

Of course, this is not a loophole, but Qin specifically asked for a blank lot in the first place.

It is inevitable that there will be conflicts between these people at the top, and these contradictions are not easy to resolve in the Imperial Mansion. There is a deserted and secluded place not far away, which makes it easy for those impulsive people to hold back their emotions a little, and then go out to solve it.