Chapter 127 They All Like You

Now the five pirate ships have surrounded them, all the artillery is aimed at them, and there is another ship connected to the oil tanker, and a large group of pirates came from it.

    At this tense moment when everyone wanted to hold their breath, Qin Yiyi's laugh was enough to scare people, but the most frightening Meng Shichen also said that the pirate was short-lived.

    Looking at the pirate in front of him whose face darkened, everyone swallowed.

    No wonder Qin Yiyi laughed, this pirate really completely subverted her image of a pirate in her heart.

    He is shorter than Qin Yiyi, with a waist almost equal to his height, white and tender skin, and big round blue eyes, even the eyelashes are fluttering like a small fan. Pretty little nose, and a standard female cherry mouth. Although the clothes he was wearing were sailor suits, his heroic spirit was also destroyed by his barrel-shaped figure.

    It is exactly the same as the characters who came out of the animation, so cute that people want to take a bite, otherwise it would not make Qin Yiyi laugh.

    And the most terrible thing is because Baobao praised others for the first time, and Meng Shichen, who was jealous, actually directly said that he would die soon.

    If it weren't for the fear of not being able to beat them, the people around would really want to rush up and throw the two people who didn't know the situation into the sea to feed the sharks.

    As it happens, Mr. Pirate seems to think so too.

    The heavyweight body stepped on the ladder connecting the two ships, and even the ladder seemed to be crushed, but the pace was unexpectedly fast, and he jumped off the ladder to the tanker where Qin Yiyi was. With a wave of Bai Pang's little hand, a group of pirates rushed up behind him.

    "Throw him down to feed the sharks!"

    Even the voice was childish, and Qin Yiyi sighed how could there be such a cute person.

    Meng Shichen was quite stable standing there, and even the four Qin Jue who followed behind them did not show signs of change. This makes people wonder whether it is admiration or a joke. At this time, one should fight, is this giving up?

    Under the astonished expressions of everyone, there was a sound of splashing into the water, followed by a loud cry for help. But no one extended a helping hand until the cries for help were drowned out by the sea.

    "Let you laugh at me, now you know how powerful I am!"

    "Giggle." The

    first sentence was said by Pirate Yuanyuan, and the laughter behind it was Qin Yiyi.

    It's not that Qin Yiyi is heartless, it's because the pirates didn't throw them down, but the person next to him who saw him laughing.

    For people who are not his own, Qin Yiyi will no longer worry about it. And with so many pirates in front of them, the family members of the person who was thrown down just now didn't dare to make a sound, and didn't even shed a tear except for trembling.

    But Donald's complexion is not very good at the moment, no matter how he organized the banquet, now that someone is killed, how will he explain in the future.

    "We agreed to negotiate, but now you have killed someone. What do you mean?"

    Donald's arrogance was not feigned. At this moment, he was full of momentum, more like a pirate than a pirate.

    "The content of the negotiation does not include making me angry. Otherwise, don't talk about it."

    The pirate is strong when he encounters a strong one, and his momentum now is no less than that of Donald.