Chapter 183. I don't like someone lying to you

"Call the police?"

    Qin Shuang almost flicked his tongue when he said this. They are gangsters, so what's the matter with calling the police.

    "Sort up the materials that Neptune gave, and hand them over to Interpol."

    In order to fight against the dark master, Neptune has given Qin Yiyi their internal information over the years, and of course there is no shortage of criminal evidence.

    Qin Jue laughed after hearing this, but Qin Shuang said.

    "Why do we have to hand it over to the police? We can handle it ourselves."

    Qin Yiyi's power had almost grown before, but now he has help again, and he doesn't need help from others at all.

    Qin Yiyi shook his head, his childish face was unteachable.

    "After paying so much taxes, it's time to let them do something for the people."

    Qin Yiyi's move was quite sinister. Although the final result was what Haiwang wanted, he still couldn't get much benefit. In addition to saving effort, Qin Yiyi did this, and the most important thing was to prevent Haiwang from trying to trick her behind her back.

    If it was someone else, Neptune had done so much for her, that person would definitely understand Neptune's mind. Even if he didn't respond, he wouldn't have such a ruthless stab in the back. But Qin Yiyi didn't trust anyone except Meng Shichen, and her thoughts were just fleeting in her eyes.

    They hurried away for two days before they came to Moon Valley again. Although Qin Yiyi didn't say anything during this period, Meng Shichen knew that she couldn't wait, so he also acquiesced to this unhealthy way of rushing.

    Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yiyi's body who was almost leaning forward, his heart was sour and sweet.

    The sour thing is that he is no longer the most important one in Qin Yiyi's heart. The sweet thing is that he has a family, a happy family.

    Qin Yiyi opened the door, and what he saw was Qin Sheng who was sitting on a chair learning how to play chess with Yuehua.

    The little guy frowned, his mouth was pouting, and his expression was serious and cute. Hearing the sound, he turned his face and saw that it was the parents who were thinking about it day and night. They pushed the chessboard away and jumped into Qin Yiyi's arms.

    Yuehua just doesn't like to talk, otherwise she must say a few words. This kid just refused to admit that he was going to lose the chess game. Now, taking this opportunity, he didn't forget to mess up the chessboard while being happy.

    "Mom, Mom, Cheng'er misses you so much."

    After all, he is a three-year-old child, and he will miss leaving his parents for the first time.

    "Mom misses you too."

    Qin Yiyi's appearance has hardly changed since she was eighteen years old. Except for the occasional charm that can only be shown in front of Meng Shichen, outsiders will think she is a girl more often.

    However, holding Qin Sheng at this time, the mother and son were face to face, the maternal nature was exuded, and the corners of the mouths of the people around were not consciously turned up when they saw this scene.

    Meng Shichen waited for a while before hugging Qin Sheng from Qin Yiyi's arms. The way the two father and son get along is more about mutual respect and understanding, so after a hug, Meng Shichen put Qin Sheng down.