Chapter 20 Castle Adventure

After dinner, Qin Yiyi and the others went to bed again when they had jet lag. Meng Shichen said that she was afraid that she would be afraid, so he firmly moved into her room and hugged her to sleep with her.

After the shower, Meng Shichen helped Qin wipe his hair one by one, and suddenly invaded his body, "Baby, thank you for coming back with me."

Qin Yi leaned back on Meng Shichen and shook his head, "Brother Chen, it should be me thank you. Thank you for being so good to me, and I will be good to you in the future."

Meng Shichen showed his face, hugged Qin Yiyi, and softly said close to her ear, "I will always be good to the baby, even if you are not good to me, I will always be good to you." Me, baby.

The next day Qin Yi woke up at noon, and Meng Shichen hadn't been around long ago. As soon as I opened the door, I saw two young women in maid costumes.

"Hello, miss, I am serving your maid, Roy." The voice is neat and polite, not afraid that she will not understand it.

I also replied in English, "Hello. I'm ready to go to dinner, can I?" Even if Qin Yiyi is used to being served in this life, he is a bit unable to adapt to this kind of battle.

"Okay, please come with us, Miss." It's not bad, it's not twins. They don't look alike. Later, I learned that it was actually due to the training of the servants by the castle.

Following the two of them to the living room, Qin Yi glanced at the newspaper Gavin sitting on the sofa one by one. "Good afternoon, uncle!" Qin gave a fragrant kiss one by one.

"Hello, baby, are you going to bed?" Gavin also said one on her cheek.

"Well, okay. When will we start exploring, uncle?" Qin Yi couldn't wait.

"Haha, no hurry. We have to eat first, and then we have a week-long adventure." Gavin has the inherent humor of Europeans.

Qin Yiyi finished his meal for the first time in this life. He went upstairs and changed into a set of English-style white underwear, a small crimson checkered vest, wide sleeves and wide legs with elastic binding at the end, very suitable for adventure. Of course, Qin Yiyi is also very cute, making her look like a British doll with black hair and black eyes.

When Qin Yi walked downstairs, Gavin used a camera to take pictures of Qin Yi one by one.

The camera in Gavin's hand is obviously much smaller than that in China, but film is still needed at this time. Qin Yi smiled one by one, and then asked, "Why does uncle want to take a photo of me?"

"Isn’t it a pity that Osborne didn’t go? It’s perfect to take pictures of us the whole time so that he can see it and leave a memorial." Adventure tour of the castle.

"Uncle, come here, uncle, do you think there is a tunnel here, will there be treasures in it?"

"Oh? Let's go down and take a look!" Today's itinerary is an adventure in the castle. Qin Yiyi and Gavin were holding a flashlight, and Qin Yiyi found walking in the basement one by one.

There are hundreds of rooms in this castle, and even Gavin has not been here. Except for a few doorways that are particularly tightly guarded, Qin Yiyi is also smart and will go around. Basically, she took Gavin to places that seemed to have not been used for a long time.

As they walked, let alone let them discover a small storage room. For this kind of century-old castle, any thing is an antique. Of course, since Gavin has never been there, it is just something that is not important in his eyes.

This small room should be a female collection room. There are not many mirrors, tables and chairs, and some exquisite and beautiful small works of art, but they are not very valuable. But these things are all styles of the last century, and Qin Yiyi still likes them very much. Because it was discovered on my own expedition, it feels almost like a treasure. Not only Qin Yiyi, but also found a lot of fun little things, and even Gavin became excited.